Yellow | Reason to vote NO

ryc2332

TB Lurker
Credits
Do not post an opinion of a yes vote. This is just a post of why you or I would vote NO

Bonus= We all new how that worked the last time.....NO
No wage increase for 6 years...NO
Still at 25% penion contributions..........NO
[email protected]
Equal sacrifice.........yeah ok I'm a stupid Teamster.....NO
I do my job under ther best conditions we have, hot, raining, freezing, snow, ect.....No

Anyone else like to pile on feel free

What do you all think gas, taxes, cable, cell phone will be in the next 5 years?
You really think they will go down like our wages?
Wake up

All of the drivers at our barn that voted yes on the last ''whatever'' that was , are now laid off , or have moved on to other jobs noooooooo !

Reason

I should vote NO because it will punish KCGO.
I should vote NO because you said so.
I should vote NO because when YRCW is gone there will be better jobs at FedEx & Conway.
I should vote NO because you hate your job.
:regretful::regretful::regretful::regretful::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::fingure:

All of the drivers at our barn that voted yes on the last ''whatever'' that was , are now laid off , or have moved on to other jobs noooooooo !

This is usually what happens, company will sucker people for their vote and turn around and slap them in the face with a layoff or terminal closure, or new language to outsource freight with non-union carriers!

Bonus $750 will be $350 after taxes. .40 per hr = $832. If on lay off 12 months prior - NOT Eligible........NO!!!!!
Wage freeze for 6 years for everyone that doesn't have a CDL........NO!!!!!!!
Equal sacrifice..look at the sentence above..does that sound like "equal sacrifice" ..........NO!!!!!!!
Pension contributions..........NO!!!!!!
Health & Welfare........NO!!!!!!

Do not post an opinion of a yes vote. This is just a post of why you or I would vote NO

Bonus= We all new how that worked the last time.....NO
No wage increase for 6 years...NO
Still at 25% penion contributions..........NO
[email protected]
Equal sacrifice.........yeah ok I'm a stupid Teamster.....NO
I do my job under ther best conditions we have, hot, raining, freezing, snow, ect.....No

Anyone else like to pile on feel free

In order of importance:
Vote no if under these concessions you can't support your family.
Vote no if you honestly believe the banks have no other recourse but to restructure.
Vote no if you like to imagine that YRC is hiding money from the SEC.
Vote no if you're so irresponsible you need 20 sick days each year.
Vote no because you're angry that the economy put you here.

bandersnatch i an voting no for many. reasons and at the top of the list is no raise for. 5 years.the. bitterness and. resentment i would feel ove that. is not worth staying here for me.plus i have my. 25 credits in 710 so if it passes or fails i'm gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,there is but YOU WILL GET THE FRIGGIN" .40 EVERY YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR of you career at yrc......GET IT NOW????!!!!!!

Unless of course they are not lying and close the doors in which case you get nothing..........................DO YOU GET IT NOW???!!!!!

bandersnatch i an voting no for many. reasons and at the top of the list is no raise for. 5 years.the. bitterness and. resentment i would feel ove that. is not worth staying here for me.plus i have my. 25 credits in 710 so if it passes or fails i'm gone

That's item number one. The cuts have made it so other uses of your time in supporting your family are more valuable. Awesome. We agree. You should vote no.

I was told that in the morning meeting the TM was going over the contract with the guys and at the end he told them not to vote if they were going to vote no. Do we really look that stupid to them?

My vote just went from a calm NO, to an angry NO.

Enough is enough.