New Penn | Rebranded trucks

xeastend

TB Veteran
Credits
I saw one of your rebranded trucks. That orange and white sticker against the green!? What a combo. If the white was trimmed, maybe. But at least it looked straight

Passed 2 New Penn trucks in new England and they were green with New Penn on the side. Passed 3 on Pa pike that were white with Yellow on the fairing above cab and on doors but said operated by New Penn underneath.

Yes sir, bringing back the Yellow brand is gonna take this company right to the top.

This is it ! (Again)

When the other carriers heard this plan they went into panic mode.
The other carriers are panicking because they know they won't be able to hire enough drivers to handle all the freight coming their way.

The new yellow lie is , well we are only keeping the freight that makes money ! We have people working on it ! I guess we wont have anything to deliver . Thats what New Penn did and operated in the $.80 too bad New Penn is long gone !

The new yellow lie is , well we are only keeping the freight that makes money ! We have people working on it ! I guess we wont have anything to deliver . Thats what New Penn did and operated in the $.80 too bad New Penn is long gone !
Regional and long haul are two very different business models. Like comparing apples and oranges.

Regional and long haul are two very different business models. Like comparing apples and oranges.
When Yellow bought Roadway and New Penn , they were to stupid to leave us alone . Instead they sucked all the money out of New penn properties ,which by the way were paid for . And leased them back whoever would take them. When you mix ::shit:: with ice cream you dont enhance the flavor of the ice cream . Thank God I have 8 months to go and get out at 57 with 35 years !