XPO | ReBranding postponed

Dordcnwy

TB Lurker
Credits
We have been waiting for the rebranding crew to show up at our terminal for several weeks now. The shop had 10 pups they hand washed and Truckload even brought in 5 vans. All of them have sat back by our shop red tagged for rebranding for several weeks. Today I was told by a reliable source that the rebranding company wide has been postponed until a undetermined date. Anyone else seeing or hearing anything that confirms this ?

We have been waiting for the rebranding crew to show up at our terminal for several weeks now. The shop had 10 pups they hand washed and Truckload even brought in 5 vans. All of them have sat back by our shop red tagged for rebranding for several weeks. Today I was told by a reliable source that the rebranding company wide has been postponed until a undetermined date. Anyone else seeing or hearing anything that confirms this ?
There was mention in another post about the decals newly installed cracking and pulling off. If true, would make sense to stop.

There was mention in another post about the decals newly installed cracking and pulling off. If true, would make sense to stop.
"We had a rebranded trailer come through today. As others have said before , it looks different compared to trailers that have original branding.

There was one real problem though: the XPO decal on the back door was missing the top third. It looked as though that top part exploded.

Guys kept coming by trying to figure out how this happened. Some say rebranding dirty trailers. Some say rebranding trailers with wet doors. Some say rebranding trailers on the cheap. Some say it's rebranding rush job. Still others say it's all of these things combined.

If decals are coming off now , what should be expected once it gets cold. Hopefully , this was a random example. Our manager sent pics to maintenance according to what I was told.

Thursday at 4:01 PM"

I posted this a few days ago. I haven't seen my manager to ask if this particular trailer has had any impact on rebranding or not. Manager is busy ( a finalist for open spot at Highspeeds' barn )

I saw a rebranded pup at my barn today that was all messed up especially at the edges of the door sections. They need to figure this out and soon.