Yellow | Rebranding

Roadway spy

Banned
Credits
Road man says the south is letting scraps on the yard at 700.00 a trailer to stick yellow stickers on.
That’s a lot of $$ that could be done by a Union shop can someone confirm.
Maybe they can cover up them two big holes I gashed in the front thinking the 5th wheel was down.

Road man says the south is letting scraps on the yard at 700.00 a trailer to stick yellow stickers on.
Maybe they can cover up them two big holes I gashed in the front thinking the 5th wheel was down.
That’s fine driver ,It let’s out the water from the leaking roof.You done well.

Yellow's corporate attorneys are trying to avoid a potential lawsuit in case any of their mechanics are Asian American and take offense at the "Yellow" name.

One Asian driver filed a grievance when they wouldn't let him take medical leave to get his eyes fixed. They couldn't tell if he was saying Cadillac or Cataract.

Yellow's corporate attorneys are trying to avoid a potential lawsuit in case any of their mechanics are Asian American and take offense at the "Yellow" name.

One Asian driver filed a grievance when they wouldn't let him take medical leave to get his eyes fixed. They couldn't tell if he was saying Cadillac or Cataract.
Maybe the Yellow logo should be placed lower the trailer for similar reasons.

I guess you were not satisfied with "forking"

That is terrible...FUNNY but terrible!

Yes that’s correct work a kickback deal with the union to let vendors on the yard to rebrand trailers for 700 dollars per trailer.
Don’t know any other barn that would allow this
Probably cost 16 million or more.
It is far from the amount you posted, under $30.00 a unit is what was told to one of our spotters

How do you lower your 5th wheel?just curious, inquiring minds would like to know