Yellow | Rebranding

It could not be Seabreeze or Triplex in that picture as those guys in the picture were young. When the Breeze and Trip were that age, photography was not yet invented. LOL!!!
Not true. Here's the two of us together.

images

Road man says the south is letting scraps on the yard at 700.00 a trailer to stick yellow stickers on.
That’s a lot of $$ that could be done by a Union shop can someone confirm.
Maybe they can cover up them two big holes I gashed in the front thinking the 5th wheel was down.
They are in Charlotte this weekend and put decals on the junk around the shop. I figured we would come in Monday and the entire scrap yard in the weeds will have yellow stickers

Road man says the south is letting scraps on the yard at 700.00 a trailer to stick yellow stickers on.
Maybe they can cover up them two big holes I gashed in the front thinking the 5th wheel was down.

Not only that. At 402 because it's so hot, they letting them apply the stickers in the fuel lane. I never thought I would see this.