XPO | Rebranding?

av8tor

TB Veteran
Credits
Anyone have any idea why only half of the power are being "rebranded"???? At our yard, only the '02 and newer have been rebranded, the older ones (over half of our units), are being left the old brand. Any thoughts?

Anyone have any idea why only half of the power are being "rebranded"???? At our yard, only the '02 and newer have been rebranded, the older ones (over half of our units), are being left the old brand. Any thoughts?

They probably havent gotten to them yet, we only have 1 2005 (the tractor I use) that has been rebranded this far...and we have about 5 2004's road units and about 10 2003 city units. The 2 '99's and 1 '98 I do not know as like i said they have only this far done one of ours.

Nope. They brought in a team a couple of weeks ago, on a weekend, and did the whole lot. They said that's it, that is all they are going to do, nothing older than an '02 will be rebranded. Couple of days ago, I pulled a train (I regularly pull triples), I had a CWX tractor, and each trailer, was a different paint scheme, one CWX, one CNF and one CW freight....looks retarded.:duh:

We have 5 or 6 01's with the new (covered up) paint and graphics. The flaking off black paint revealing the orange looks great with the new blue logo. Most were over 970k when this was done.

Oh My!! Where is Martha Stewart when you need her?? I bet she could use 1 can of spray paint, some wrapping paper and maybe a few sheets from her jail cell to make those trailers MATCH!!

As a woman, I'm appalled that Conway lets this happen!! :hysterical::hysterical:

Do they wash, scrub, remove any of the old paint first?? I've seen many complain of the new paint peeling.....:hide:

Funny how I keep seeing more and more money being wasted......

Nope. They brought in a team a couple of weeks ago, on a weekend, and did the whole lot. They said that's it, that is all they are going to do, nothing older than an '02 will be rebranded. Couple of days ago, I pulled a train (I regularly pull triples), I had a CWX tractor, and each trailer, was a different paint scheme, one CWX, one CNF and one CW freight....looks retarded.:duh:

Those trucks are probably no going to be around for long.

Cool...maybe they have a whole string of new trucks coming to your terminal...yeah right...

May look retarded...but two things were accomplished...most importantly you got paid for it so what would it matter what it looks like, and secondly...conway got their freight hauled in them so who cares what they look like...

Oh My!! Where is Martha Stewart when you need her?? I bet she could use 1 can of spray paint, some wrapping paper and maybe a few sheets from her jail cell to make those trailers MATCH!!

As a woman, I'm appalled that Conway lets this happen!! :hysterical::hysterical:

Do they wash, scrub, remove any of the old paint first?? I've seen many complain of the new paint peeling.....:hide:

Funny how I keep seeing more and more money being wasted......

The ICP and operational budget could probably double if conway as an entity got a grasp on their abusive office supply waste...like copies, paperclips, ect...we have a medium terminal and it is hilariously grotesque the amount of paper we waste because the FOS has to do this, or the CSR has to do that...we print our DR's every morning and the CSR seperates the actual DR's from the blank inserted DR between each DR..these are chemically treated carbonless, duo page tabulated forms..they cost bucks.

May look retarded...but two things were accomplished...most importantly you got paid for it so what would it matter what it looks like, and secondly...conway got their freight hauled in them so who cares what they look like...

Clearly, absolutely no one.......

how it works, the person in charge of the project gets bids on doing it the right way......thats to much money says his boss, take that low price and tell them we want the same job as the price to do it right, and they tell them what they want to hear, we get a lot a shoddy work for a little money, half way through the project the sh!t throwing starts they quit or get fired and it all starts over again....

Clearly, absolutely no one.......

It is funny if you stop and think about this crap...you see it everyday...Conway preaches image, but the shop doesnt follow the same sermon...nor do the lower and semi- lower managers, it seems the only ones who practice the image is everything crap is the two or three morons up at the top making those kinds of decisions....you will know who they are if you ever go to GO...they are the 2-3 people with the rose colored blinders on....