Yellow | Received DVD in mail today

Returned to sender with a big ****you

Yep. That's the correct response. They send their propaganda to your ****
HOUSE in order to influence your FAMILY who, in turn ,will soften you up.
Same tactic abf pulled. They'll try any dirty trick.
**** em.

Yep. That's the correct response. They send their propaganda to your ****
HOUSE in order to influence your FAMILY who, in turn ,will soften you up.
Same tactic abf pulled. They'll try any dirty trick.
**** em.

Yes the family's who already made the Sacrifices, to do without their dad, brother or husband on holiday's and special occasions because the family knew if they did, they could count on that teamster pension to be there one day. It seems less and less will ever will made whole for that lost time. What a shame.

I got mine watched it and I'm still voting NO just like the last 2 times ... shut the doors Ill find other work I did it in 2009 and Ill do it again ... I'm not afraid there is life after YRCF, I may have to work longer hours during the day but at least I wont be on the swing shift I may have a life again ... so shut the DOORS

Yes the family's who already made the Sacrifices, to do without their dad, brother or husband on holiday's and special occasions because the family knew if they did, they could count on that teamster pension to be there one day. It seems less and less will ever will made whole for that lost time. What a shame.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. This job has ensured that many teamsters were NEVER forced to miss any of those special occasions. One of the reasons why I don't see myself voting to close the doors...

And it's not that terrible of a tactic. Really, it makes drivers really consider the costs to their families rather than just voting no because thats what Teamsters would have done in the past.