Estes | Red Sovine

:smilie_132:King's Disciple....Thank's for the trip down memory lane,it's good to hear the good stuff!
This old Fart grew up on that music learned to drive :shift:listening to this music.Memories.

Hey your welcome sir! Glad you liked it. Truckin has changed alot but I still after all these years can't see myself doing anything else. Great memories...

Hope this easter weekend finds you doing well...:thumbsup:

here she is kings comming on down. Just getting in to that hair pin curve. Brakes gettin warm :biglaugh: So i stopped and looked around

100_0848_00.jpg
sweet!!!!'''''

Good deal...I think I've got all his stuff to, I've been trying to get it on CD now. The first Sovine album I bought was on 8track and I still have it. No way to play it but it's still nice to have around....:thumbsup:

KD I've got his Greatest Hits on Cd...It has all Reds songs on it that have been mentioned so far.....Wish I could send a copy to ya

Thumb's Up......

here she is kings comming on down. just getting in to that hair pin curve. brakes gettin warm :biglaugh: so i stopped and looked around

100_0848_00.jpg

:smilie_132:BeerBoy...I saw this pic yesterday,I got sidetracked....:thumbsup:That is one gorgeous picture...I would allmost that's the perfect shot.

KD I've got his Greatest Hits on Cd...It has all Reds songs on it that have been mentioned so far.....Wish I could send a copy to ya

Hey thanks anyways racer. bigdog1970 sent me a good link in my PM and I think I'm gonna order a couple off it...

Red Sovine - 20 All Time Greatest Hits

Your right about having to put in "Convoy" in this thread. You can't talk truckin tunes without that one for sure there Rubber Duck.:thumbsup:... I love that ole song.:smillie_flag:
and "Roses for Momma" gets to me every time..:clap:

With it being Easter weekend I think ole Red would be very happy that this song/prayer would be played by a bunch of good drivers here on this board.
This video was made by a man in Germany, I think if Red was alive today he would be amazed how far his songs reached....

[yt]xmSwSGxCpJc&feature=related[/yt]

May God bless all you drivers this Easter.
Remember what the disciples were told by the Angel when they came to the tomb of Jesus and found it empty....
Luke 24:5-6
Why seek you the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. Amen!
Jesus conquered death for us to have eternal life in heaven!
Happy Easter to all.

Lets speed it up a little. Anybody like "The Roadhammers"? I sure do. Lot of pics in this video of some real nice old vintage trucks too...Listen close and you hear them sing about Red Sovines songs, it says...

"I go to california were they'er chillin the most, and follow 309 the teddy bears ghost all the way to New Orleans."

Killer song...Crank it up!
[yt]BJU5kfjiihI&feature=related[/yt]

Lets speed it up a little. Anybody like "The Roadhammers"? I sure do. Lot of pics in this video of some real nice old vintage trucks too...Listen close and you hear them sing about Red Sovines songs, it says...

"I go to california were they'er chillin the most, and follow 309 the teddy bears ghost all the way to New Orleans."

Killer song...Crank it up!
[yt]BJU5kfjiihI&feature=related[/yt]

Man, I got chills hearing that one. How bout the old Carolina Freight Mack and Pilot truck. Good one.:shift:

Ya I liked that old Carolina Mack too.

Them old cab over Macks in that video are rare to see now also. We used to call them "thin men", boy you talk about a hemroid killer now they were. I drove one for a few months and I swear I think I'm still in inch shorter because of it.:biglaugh: