Holland | red star/ holland terminals

jeff_spicoli

TB Lurker
Credits
just curious..did holland take over the winchester, va. term???that wasone of my favorite layovers...how about plattsburgh, ny, and burlington, vt??i'm too lazy to look it up on the usf website...

No they have not expended past the orginal 8terminals. Except they opened up in Dubius,PA. They are in a terminal with Roadway, and Yellow there. I believe it is a old Preston terminal. And they are to open another up sometime soon along the bottom of PA, between Harrisburg and Phil. The orginal 8 terminals are said to be doing good.

Bedford again...................

Not between PH AND HA but HA and PI. I hear that it is to open this monday the 6th. Looks like it is in the old Star terminal b-4 we did the dropyard.:roll1: :busted_blue:

albany ny has service to newburg ny soon east to springfield mass yellow is in same barn now paying rent making numbers look better

Owlpuss I asume you work for Holland. If I'm wrong let me know because I back read some of your post's and saw one saying " I drive for Yellow". Anyway I heard Ay was doing well long before Yellow moved in. This is not uncommon sharing docks. Down here in W. Tenn. we were going to rent 6 doors from Roadway. Union shot it down. Told Hmes to have a coo or forget it. Probably open Jackson Tn. next summer. Grizz

Doogie396 said:
The new service map I have shows Bedford, PA. opening 11-06-06.
Well if thats the case then you have a few nice places to eat if you sleep their. Motel is OK and they do have a good breakfast. Don't remember real well but I think the Motel is a Best western on top of the hill.

grizz i work for yellow and talk to the holland guys were in the same barn now i think part of the reason they did not close albany was yellow moving in with them paying rent and sharing the 10000 dollar light bill a month i am laidoff from holland will have to make choice when both have bid starting times

Good luck man on your choice. Your situation has happened down here also to some of my friends. I don't see how a man in a area with all 4 sister companies can be out of work. I think YRCW should take care internally if possilbe. I guess when ABF join's the flock their won't be any choice who to work. Grizz

yo....

thanks for that valuable piece of info....

we now know why 80 doors of the MBK dock got swept and cleaned up....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE is in that winchester terminal now.

280 MCGHEE ROAD
WINCHESTER, VA 22603

jeff_spicoli said:
just curious..did holland take over the winchester, va. term???that wasone of my favorite layovers...how about plattsburgh, ny, and burlington, vt??i'm too lazy to look it up on the usf website...