Reddaway | Reddaway is a joke

2lj3_

Banned
Credits
I had a run to willows today. Did my 10 hour reset at the hotel. My meet driver was 4 and a half hours late. I called dispatch to claim 4.5 hours wait time. They said “no, you only qualify for .5 hours extended layover.” Called every person I could in dispatch and they all said no. As if it’s coming out their pocket. I called almost every line driver(all senior drivers) and they said that’s odd. They collect wait time the moment their 10 hours off duty are complete. Every line driver at willows left after their 10 hours while I waited an extra 4.5 hours. I left 4.5 hours late, hit LA traffic, 14 hour shift to make $287 lol.

3 more months and I’m leaving this trash company and going to ODFL.

I had a run to willows today. Did my 10 hour reset at the hotel. My meet driver was 4 and a half hours late. I called dispatch to claim 4.5 hours wait time. They said “no, you only qualify for .5 hours extended layover.” Called every person I could in dispatch and they all said no. As if it’s coming out their pocket. I called almost every line driver(all senior drivers) and they said that’s odd. They collect wait time the moment their 10 hours off duty are complete. Every line driver at willows left after their 10 hours while I waited an extra 4.5 hours. I left 4.5 hours late, hit LA traffic, 14 hour shift to make $287 lol.

3 more months and I’m leaving this trash company and going to ODFL.
*** actually I’m not even waiting 3 months. Reddaway is wasting time of my life without paying me!

13 hours in NJ-NY Supplements.

ARTICLE 75 – LAYOVER AND LODGING
(a) Where a driver is required to layover away from his home termi-
nal, layover pay shall commence following the thirteenth (13th)
hour after the end of the run. If the driver is held over after the thir-
teenth (13th) hour, he shall be guaranteed one (1) hour’s pay in any
event for layover time. If he is held over more than one (1) hour, he
shall receive layover pay for each hour laid over up to eight (8)
hours in the first twenty-one (21) hour layover period. This pay
shall be in addition to the pay to which the man is entitled if he is
put to work at any time within the twenty-one (21) hours after the
run ends and is not to be used to make up the eight (8) hour guaran-
tee. The same principal shall apply to each succeeding twenty-hour
(20) period prior to the twelfth (12th) hour, and layover shall com-
mence after the twelfth (12th) hour. In addition to the hourly rate,
employees shall receive ten dollars ($10.00) meal allowance for
each four (4) hour period they are on the clock after their first thir-
teen (13) hours layover and twelve (12) hours layover respectively.

Did they give you your call at the hotel with a out time ? Not sure why you would think your entitled to wait time after 10 if you had not been given the OK to turn your 10 by dispatch.

Also you are mixing Terminology. You said "My Turn driver was late" after you said you did your 10 in a Hotel. You are a Laydown driver not a Meet and turn driver.