Reddaway | Reddaway Management Reads these forums

Brian Fantana

TB Lurker
Credits
Just so you all know what is up, Reddaway Management reads these forums often. You got something to say and keep it on the down low and with head low as they like to head hunt, post away and they will read it. Very paranoid group.

Here's what I've done heard:

Major Account Manager Turnover
Major Admin/Clerical Turnover
Excellent tenured driving force, strength of the company
Terminal Managers letting their staffs work huge hours while they themselves doing the 8 and skate: nice leadership.

I got to say the Ex Yellow management in Salt Lake City Utah can kiss my B-hind.
Rod B I am still proud to say I had a hand in your departure from YFS and the lack of being able to climb the ladder. How were the anger management classes ???
LV
Your favorite Teamster

Youre doing a great job at running a company into the ground. You should be jailed.

Last edited by a moderator:
The TM 8 and skate is laughable. My TM goes to pick up his kids, take them here and there all on company time. He doesn't lead by example. Frankly I wonder why his position hasn't been eliminated.

Just so you all know what is up, Reddaway Management reads these forums often. You got something to say and keep it on the down low and with head low as they like to head hunt, post away and they will read it. Very paranoid group.

Terminal Managers letting their staffs work huge hours while they themselves doing the 8 and skate: nice leadership.

You say they are a "very paranoid group".................but you post a thread warning that they read these posts? LMFAO!

And that's the truth....you should see all the Company ISPs that show up on the server...even THEY know where to go to find out info and to see how the employees feel about the screw over they gave them the day before.....give them something to talk about! My greatest compliment is when I walk into a terminal that they do not know who I am and see several lurking together over a computer screen and when they turn around to give me my bills and I see the TB Forum page....makes you feel like a new father!....By the way, if they spent less time looking and more time doing, we may could have been ahead of this game by now!..Stand Strong!....KK