Reddaway | Reddaway/YRC Boise ID

We’re having enough headaches switching to just the YRC paperwork/system. Word from the TM meeting in Florida a while back was that the company as a whole was going to adopt the Reddaway way of running things. Guess it makes sense to covert to YRC paperwork/dispatch system considering it’s nationwide but damn it’s more cumbersome. Much more difficult to navigate according to the office staff here at my terminal on so cal.

Worked out of the YRC terminal down the street on Monday cause something like 13 drivers called out. Pretty confident that our small ass terminal will definitely be moving over there. I don’t think YRC uses half of their dock as it is anyways. Plus side will be having some actual space around the yard and not have to climb over freight to get to one end of the dock to another.

We’re having enough headaches switching to just the YRC paperwork/system. Word from the TM meeting in Florida a while back was that the company as a whole was going to adopt the Reddaway way of running things. Guess it makes sense to covert to YRC paperwork/dispatch system considering it’s nationwide but damn it’s more cumbersome. Much more difficult to navigate according to the office staff here at my terminal on so cal.

Worked out of the YRC terminal down the street on Monday cause something like 13 drivers called out. Pretty confident that our small ass terminal will definitely be moving over there. I don’t think YRC uses half of their dock as it is anyways. Plus side will be having some actual space around the yard and not have to climb over freight to get to one end of the dock to another.
The utility worker provision is what they mean when they say “adopt the Reddaway way of doing things”
Reddaway drivers have been Utility workers since it’s inception. Everything else will be Yellows way.

Yellow did not use the Utility driver out West.
They said to many miles between terminals to be effective.
Will Yellow history repeat itself ?
Just a guess but a year from now they're will be a lot fewer employes.