Reddaway | Reddaway's Non-Union Employee's Get 10% Cut/Reddaway Union Employee's Get choice...

What a pantload.
The company claims to be bleeding money, to the tune of $500,000 a week (that is an exact quote from Mr. D's mouth.)
If you were in that position, and you needed to cut anywhere, wouldn't you cut your non-union hourly employees?
I would - especially since that's roughly 75% of the work force.

What a pantload.
The company claims to be bleeding money, to the tune of $500,000 a week (that is an exact quote from Mr. D's mouth.)
If you were in that position, and you needed to cut anywhere, wouldn't you cut your non-union hourly employees?
I would - especially since that's roughly 75% of the work force.

What does he know ? just a the H R guy ! If that was true then lets see the books. Dont buy the B. S. Vote NO !

4. NO last names are to be posted on Truckingboards unless it is in a press release or to post the death of a person. No phone numbers or personal info.

I wonder if thats 500,00 After expences. 500,00 after expences AND paying YRC 5 %. OR 500,00 less than what they made last year at this time !! Figures dont lie ! but liers can figure !!

Anyone know how much Reddaway is paying YRC for the luxury of being part of YRC? I'm sure YRC thinks that all Reddaway employees should be happy to fork over all of those profits just to able to be part of YRC, whatever they are. If looked at closely I would bet you will find a shell game like you have never seen.

I know Holland pays between $800,000.00 and $1,000,000.00 a week. Our OR would be great if that amount wasn't taken each week.

I know Holland pays between $800,000.00 and $1,000,000.00 a week. Our OR would be great if that amount wasn't taken each week.

So after all the bills are paid yrc takes their cut to make the others look non profitable and then has them ask for concessions? Talk about cooking the books. That does not sound like Reddaway needs money back. They just need to line the pockets of YRC more. Vote NO

So after all the bills are paid yrc takes their cut to make the others look non profitable and then has them ask for concessions? Talk about cooking the books. That does not sound like Reddaway needs money back. They just need to line the pockets of YRC more. Vote NO

You are 100 % right. Vote NO ! Or make us master freight !