SAIA | Redding, Ca. operation guy?????

wild hogs

TB Lurker
Credits
what happened to that guy who ran that term? He was great! No S**T kind of thinking, I got stuff done with him, hate dealing with those girls in the main office, they are rude! The guys they have there now dont seem to know what the heck they're doing..they dont even seem to care about thier job. If anyone knows what happened to him (bald guy, think his name was Tim) let me know, Id rather go through him

what happened to that guy who ran that term? He was great! No S**T kind of thinking, I got stuff done with him, hate dealing with those girls in the main office, they are rude! The guys they have there now dont seem to know what the heck they're doing..they dont even seem to care about thier job. If anyone knows what happened to him (bald guy, think his name was Tim) let me know, Id rather go through him

If he was doing his job properly, he made the rest of management look bad. He probably got canned. Hopefuly not.

lol, okay thanks. I tried to find out what happened to him by calling the main office in Ga. to find out, but of course they just said that they cant tell us (as if they know) , just that he had left the co. in Oct. It's a shame though, I wont deal with Saia anymore. The idiot thats there doesnt know his a** from his watch. Thanks again! If anybody else knows, plz respond.

That's the kind of crap that pisses me off. A customer finds someone who is very helpful and knowledgable, and then they get rid of him and now we lose their business. Are you a shipper or a consignee? I ask b/c you might be able to deal solely with the corporate office if you are a shipper.

Tim in Redding

Tim is a friend of mine. When I worked for Saia, my travels took me through Redding and we became friends. We still talk, even though we both no longer work there.

Yes, it is true that he is no longer with Saia, yes he and his family have moved to the Portland Oregon area and he is working for another company.

I do have his home and cell phone number and his E-Mail address. If you want to contact him you can send your info, to me privately, and I will pass it on to him.

Trucker Rich