Estes | Rehires

I dont have to worry about Vitran anymore cuz they filled the positions. but i need to get out of my job i have now i cant stand it and im miserable. i applied for a linehaul job with Nebraska Transport Co. so we'll see what happens with that

I say stay where you are and hold out for Estes, after all you want the best!!! Pray for my Mark please!!

GT, you and Mark and the rest of your family are in all the Estes family of drivers thoughts and prayers.

If there is anything that we can do,we will.We all will say a speacial prayer.From all of us at Truckingboards Estes Forum and the some 8000 and more employees of Estes Express Lines we wish Mark the best and may God answer our prayers in his name.

AMEN to that god bless ya GT. Hope that boy is doing great

AMEN to that god bless ya GT. Hope that boy is doing great

Cptn Estes, thanks, his test on his blood came back neg for lymphoma, we still have to go to a pediatric surgon and get his opinion if he wants to biopsy, its this Tues at 1400, in case anyone wants to pray for Gods Will for my boy Mark!!

GT, you and Mark and the rest of your family are in all the Estes family of drivers thoughts and prayers.

If there is anything that we can do,we will.We all will say a speacial prayer.From all of us at Truckingboards Estes Forum and the some 8000 and more employees of Estes Express Lines we wish Mark the best and may God answer our prayers in his name.

GT, I missed something somewhere.. I hope all is well with Mark your family.. There is a Holy Roller thread somewhere on the boards where you can wrangle up some prayers along with mine. Beerboy, and I belive Kings D knows where it is. Legshot

GT, I missed something somewhere.. I hope all is well with Mark your family.. There is a Holy Roller thread somewhere on the boards where you can wrangle up some prayers along with mine. Beerboy, and I belive Kings D knows where it is. Legshot

HAHA!! Legshot, its called the God Squad, I started it..LOL, you more than welcome there, if you know not the Lord, we can help you, even over the phone, if you believe, its a beautiful thing...just ask Kings!!!

Cptn Estes, thanks, his test on his blood came back neg for lymphoma, we still have to go to a pediatric surgon and get his opinion if he wants to biopsy, its this Tues at 1400, in case anyone wants to pray for Gods Will for my boy Mark!!

Great news there GT! thank God and I'm still praying for you guys!

Great news there GT! thank God and I'm still praying for you guys!

Thank you Kings I know you are, I know everyone is, I can't believe the family I have here, I am so much better a person for getting to know you guys!

This is by far and away the best most positive forum group on TB, thanks for letting me be a part of it...*sniff..sniff* sorry I just get all choked up, I thought about Legshot all of a sudden, ER surgon says he liked to pulled my leg right out of the socket..thanks again Legshot..:clap:

Sorry I missed your post GT. I have a lot going on. My house and vehicles been falling apart lately. Prayers sent tonight for you and Mark.

Sorry I missed your post GT. I have a lot going on. My house and vehicles been falling apart lately. Prayers sent tonight for you and Mark.

Thank you Mildew, I'm sorta glad to be in this duplex, I got sick of workin on that POC house I had, as for cars, I worry about my P/U everyday, since its just me now, I would royally hate to pay for a cab to and from work everyday!!! Praying for your situation Brother, lets all support each other!!

On Estes website it shows they have linehaul openings and P&D. So I called the TM and he said that it is just a way to get more apps in for if a carrier goes out of business. I was like dang it. I got my hopes up thinking i could get in but there just accepting apps but i'm going back down to put my app in.

On Estes website it shows they have linehaul openings and P&D. So I called the TM and he said that it is just a way to get more apps in for if a carrier goes out of business. I was like dang it. I got my hopes up thinking i could get in but there just accepting apps but i'm going back down to put my app in.

Dang, what terminal is this.What TM is this? Sounds like this guy is bout a half dozen short of a dozen.

"Just in case a company goes under'. He really said that!!:biglaugh::TR10driving03:

Glad it's them and not me. My days of fightin out of the foxhole is over.Won't ever hear me say something like that.