Yellow | relatives at Yellow

I swear some of those name tags must induce hysterical laugher at times.

I had a cashier yesterday with a name tag by "Muff" behind a generous B cup rack that was pre... well... lets just leave it at that. Poor Gal. She must have heard a thousand variations long before I come along.

I can only tell you that when I was with Preston Trucking in Dubois Pa., a drivers brother applied for a driving job and was told that company policy would not allow for brothers to work in the same facility. He filed a complaint with the labor board, not sure if it was state or federal. Preston was told that if he was otherwise qualified and neither would supervise the other, they could not discriminate based only on relationship. I transferred out of Dubois in 1982, so that would have been probably late 70s
I have worked at Thurston Motor Lines 14 years and I was hired with my brother-in-law working there in 1975. Went to Yellow Freight in 1990 and I never saw family members hired together In my 24 years there. Not sure if it was a written rule, or just frowned upon due to challenging working conditions. Just 1 mans example.