Pitt-Ohio | Reliance Network

they already had 2 months to get their act cleaned up, spencer has been doing his best for years to pad his pockets before he bails on the sinking turd LAXNE.

btw, sounds like its expansion time for poe, or another carrier! TRL will find another company to fill the northeast, it wont be hard....

I haven't heard any discussion about this, but have no doubt that Pitt Ohio management has stepped up to get the issue resolved quickly for both the short and long term. The potential for something like this to happen has always existed since there are multiple carriers involved but my experience with the company tells me that they were not caught off guard and they already had a contingency plan in place before this happened.

lol, unwad your panties, puffy, you surely realize that they cant move their dolly with a tractor while out of service, right? they're OOS, that means NO trucks on the road, get it?
anyone can move it except that DOT # that Land Air had
I see how joyful you are, be careful and hope the DOT does not turn to YRC now... Their equipment is not much better...

Pitt was supposed to be giving the New England Freight to Ross Express. It would be a hell of trick to expand overnight. Maybe they want the Reliance site not to have nothing for New England.

I was at a shipper today and he said when he called in for a pickup at landair,they answered the phone and said thank you for calling Pitt-Ohio express! Then when landair showed up to pick up the freight he was really confused.So maybe it's true that Pitt is taking over the New England area.

I was at a shipper today and he said when he called in for a pickup at landair,they answered the phone and said thank you for calling Pitt-Ohio express! Then when landair showed up to pick up the freight he was really confused.So maybe it's true that Pitt is taking over the New England area.
That sounds sneaky on Land Air's part. Their website has not been updated to reflect their removal from TRNet and I would be willing to bet they'd do anything to get customers back.