SEFL | Relocate to TX

i think its a nice offer......a man may want to make a change....and they ask us first before hiring more people......so things a going good for us in texas....good news for us all.........

Man, I wish ODFL would pays us to move, I'd love to move somewhere warmer. We do your city drivers make anyway? We are at 21.60/hr, not O.T. till 60 hours and 30% 401k match.

top is 21.35 no o/t. i guess the moving deal would be ok if you were single, but when you have a family that is out of the question. anyone know if we still have the regional drivers i havent seen one in awhile?

top is 21.35 no o/t. i guess the moving deal would be ok if you were single, but when you have a family that is out of the question. anyone know if we still have the regional drivers i havent seen one in awhile?

Is regional driver what your team drivers are called there? If so I see atleast one team truck about everyday.

Regional drivers are p&d that work at various terminals. a couple of weeks away from home and a couple at domicile. M.J. I don't know, my guess would be no with things being slow.

I beleive if you are in a situation where you are not making any time or miles and the opertunity is there to make a move to increase you income, then do it. A man must think of his family first (or women) so to me the move is a good offer for some. How many companies give $1000 and move you for free? Can't think of any, not that they aren't out there, but can't think of any.