XPO | Remember employee survey?

SickandTired

TB Lurker
Credits
Remember every year when we had the employee survey. The company used to ask us every year what we thought about the company and the way things were done. Not that it changed anything, but at least they used to ask with their round about questions. But they did let us fill the backs out with our own opinions. It just goes to show how much this company has changed for the worse. It would be nice to see opinions now, with all the changes. Im sure they would be much worse.

Remember every year when we had the employee survey. The company used to ask us every year what we thought about the company and the way things were done. Not that it changed anything, but at least they used to ask with their round about questions. But they did let us fill the backs out with our own opinions. It just goes to show how much this company has changed for the worse. It would be nice to see opinions now, with all the changes. Im sure they would be much worse.

Yup, that has not gone with out notice.

My guess is they have a clue but if they were to undertake that survey again it would become even harder to mix and match or twist the results to make it appear as though we are a bunch of happy, loyal, and trusting worker units.

In other words The Corporation does not want to own up to it's failings Or maybe our morale and trust issues will go away if they don't acknowledge them.

Who needs surveys when they can read all the Con-way polls started.

If they do have an employee survey all they do is Eliminate the Negative and Accentuate the Positive. Have you ever heard the negative part of it?

If they do have an employee survey all they do is Eliminate the Negative and Accentuate the Positive. Have you ever heard the negative part of it?

:hide: No, I have never read anything close to what my fellow employees said they wrote on the survey. :smilie_132:

That's cause they will never tell you up front what they are.
They take the negative and turn it into a positive behind close doors, than roll it out as a "Compassionate Con-way Idea"

Mail your survey on your own and they see the post mark I.D.
Truck Mail it to the regional office and it gets tagged with your SIC.

They know where the complaints are coming from.

They take the negative and turn it into a positive behind close doors, than roll it out as a "Compassionate Con-way Idea"

:hide: I think they know that I am disgruntled.... am I allowed to say that? :smilie_132:

They did the same at UPSF, and look at it now!!!!!! What good was it too manipulate the survey.

There was a negative part? WHEN? Last I heard 95% of the drivers were happy with their pay, vacation time, pension ( or lack of a pension) start times, pto days ( loss of sick pay) I wonder if they would get 98% satisfaction on turning the tractors down to 62 M.P.H.? And they say we are a bunch of complainers, Heck I`m just happy to be here! :nutkick:

We dont see them anymore because they dont care what we think, they are being honest with us why waste the money mailing them out, Get Real.

I like the idea that for now anyway, the company has stopped pretending that it's employees matter. We always knew that was the case, but, they continued wasting time, money and effort, maintaining the "appearance" of valuing employee input/morale. With the disappearance of the ruse, at least they are acknowledging that those few of us whose jobs have not yet been eliminated are not fooled by the b/s.

You are a tool for them to use how they see fit to make as much money as possible with the least amount of people or equipment. When you "break" or there is no longer a use for your skills you will be thrown out. A simple analogy,but very true. I feel much more comfortable now that the appearance of caring is gone. On the other hand I'm afraid to complain 'cause it might get worse.:hysterical: