Yellow | Remember this?

TBVIw5g.jpg

Twisted-hippie and Wong??

I finally figured out you probably mean Roadway Terminal #s. I never worked for YRC so I get lost when you guys use numbers instead of cities.

I almost went to the wrong place because of the numbers. :poster oops: At least with the Yellow terminal letter codes you had a pretty good idea of where you were going. But then again with the AOBRD/ELD devices now I just key in the terminal number, put the device in the cradle and the truck automatically goes to the right place. :shift: :hide:

I almost went to the wrong place because of the numbers. :poster oops: At least with the Yellow terminal letter codes you had a pretty good idea of where you were going. But then again with the AOBRD/ELD devices now I just key in the terminal number, put the device in the cradle and the truck automatically goes to the right place. :shift: :hide:

Just in case you were unaware, I’m kind of a numbers guy. :17142:

PIE spelled them in ( English) 128 Greenville.
Where did I go? 126 Greensboro.

So you just”ride” in one of those autonomous trucks??? No worries about low bridges,boardwalks,or bike trails???

10 years after the merger some of the Yellow road guys still insist on the abbreviation method on the sign out sheets. Gotta love loyalty.

10 years after the merger some of the Yellow road guys still insist on the abbreviation method on the sign out sheets. Gotta love loyalty.
Some can and won't adjust to anything new.
I have no loyalties except to my family.
Kinda like mud.
I don't care about Roadway.
I don't care about Yellow.
(neither exist anymore except on Mutt equipment )
And I certainly don't care about the existing YRC.
Which exists. But dysfunctional
:17142::1036316054:

We cannot mix and match empty sets.
If they are not similar in logo and series, it’s a visit to the mechanic before heading back to the BB. Some guys won’t pull anything that starts wit a ‘Y’, others pass on anything with an ‘R’.

We all have our curiosities!

A lot of crying on here, but no one is looking for another job/opportunity elsewhere. Hope y’all make it, but there is greener pastures out there if you got the nutsack to pursue it. Good luck regardless, hope you fellas make it. Time will tell, but it’s getting short..

I'm not cryin. I don't care what the company is called anymore. As long as the check clears! Lol.
Done my cryin long ago. I think. Mmm.
:19:

I hope it keeps clearing for y’all, I’ve got a TON of friends left over there, and I’d like nothing more for YRC to rebound, but if you personally are unhappy, and I singled no particular person out, you should make a change in your life. Life is short, it goes by in a blink of an eye, just remember, YOU are the captain of your own ship, sail it how you see fit.

Oh wow, I screwed up today. Accidentally tuned the satellite radio to my destination terminal number and entered my radio channel into my ELD/AOBRD destination. Truck is still looking for terminal 6 while I'm stuck listening to the Today Show!

Oh wow, I screwed up today. Accidentally tuned the satellite radio to my destination terminal number and entered my radio channel into my ELD/AOBRD destination. Truck is still looking for terminal 6 while I'm stuck listening to the Today Show!
Technology improves our lives in ways we cannot fathom!