Replacement Worker Follies

This isn't directed strictly at Teamster In WA, but to everyone on here posting similar statements. If the company is so horrible, and management is so lazy, and the owners are so evil and immoral... then why do you want to work for Oak Harbor? I don't get it. I personally would never work for a company of which I was ashamed.

I personally have felt that Oak Harbor is a good company to work for. It has only been an issue with the last 2 contracts where the company doen't want to play a fair game. This is the reason the union is so important. To make sure they continue to play by the rules. All I ask for is a descent place to work, with a liveable paycheck, health care to provide for my family and the hopes of being able to retire before I'm 70.

I personally have felt that Oak Harbor is a good company to work for. It has only been an issue with the last 2 contracts where the company doen't want to play a fair game. This is the reason the union is so important. To make sure they continue to play by the rules. All I ask for is a descent place to work, with a liveable paycheck, health care to provide for my family and the hopes of being able to retire before I'm 70.

Very true! Sice I have been with the company they have gone to a please, and thank you attitude, to a **** you do it attitude.(Unless you are one or their special pets). Any more it seems the company thinks you have no life other than to serve them. You are expected to live, breath, and die ohfl. To bad the "boys" do not have that attitude then they would probably not be in this situation right now. Time for them to wake up from their dream, and realize the the employees are people, and not machines.

You can run and run and run, and still find the same problems over and over and over again, in every business out there.

Sometimes you just have to take a stand, and work to make things better where you are at.

At Oak Harbor, though, that feedback and criticism from the drivers is either ignored, impugned, belittled, made light of, or simply puts the employee making the criticism into that fun categoty of "troublemaker".

The arrogance and idiotic stubborness of our leadership is quite simply like the Great Wall of China the employees keep trying to scale to make this a better place to work...

Yes do you remember all the meetings the company held asking for input on how to improve things? They were told the same thing countless times, and it sure seems strange that not 1 was followed through on for more than a week or two! Then kicked to the curb by the company. Why ask for input if you have no intention of paying attention in the first place?

It has been brought to my attention that at Stoneway Electric in Tacoma, WA a strike-line-crosser, after being sent away by the union employees struck a pipe rack causing it to crash down, and damage over 7 bundles of electrical piping and the racks they were staged on over 10000 ft of piping was destroyed. :1036316054: Oak Harbor really does like to do things the hard way. :biglaugh:

This was posted as a comment on youtube...

"After God had finished the rattlesnake, the toad, the vampire, He had some awful substance left with which He made a s***.

A *c** is a two-legged animal with a cork-screw soul, a water-logged brain, a combination backbone of jelly and glue. Where others have hearts, he carries a tumor of rotten principles.

When a **a* comes down the street, men turn their backs and angels weep in heaven, and the Devil shuts the gates of Hell to keep him out."

This was posted as a comment on youtube...

"After God had finished the rattlesnake, the toad, the vampire, He had some awful substance left with which He made a s***.

A *c** is a two-legged animal with a cork-screw soul, a water-logged brain, a combination backbone of jelly and glue. Where others have hearts, he carries a tumor of rotten principles.

When a **a* comes down the street, men turn their backs and angels weep in heaven, and the Devil shuts the gates of Hell to keep him out."

When people think they are so proud to be one of them I usually will refer them to these writings from Jack London. Have you read the whole thing??

THE ****, by Jack London

After God had finished the rattlesnake, the toad, and the vampire, he had some awful substance left with which he made a ****.

A **** is a two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul, a water brain, a combination backbone of jelly and glue.

Where others have hearts, he carries a tumor of rotten principles.

When a **** comes down the street, men turn their backs and angels weep in heaven, and the devil shuts the gates of hell to keep him out.

No man (or woman) has a right to **** so long as there is a pool of water to drown his carcass in, or a rope long enough to hang his body with.

Judas was a gentleman compared with a ****. For betraying his master, he had character enough to hang himself. A **** has not.

Esau sold his birthright for a mess of pottage.

Judas sold his Savior for thirty pieces of silver.

Benedict Arnold sold his country for a promise of a commision in the british army.

The **** sells his birthright, country, his wife, his children and his fellowmen for an unfulfilled promise from his employer.

Esau was a traitor to himself; Judas was a traitor to his God; Benedict Arnold was a traitor to his country.

A **** is a traitor to his God, his country, his family and his class.

Problem is Jack London was a ******...........Just like the Teamster *****s out on the line with no paycheck, no job, and soon no trailer to live in.

The Cowboy told you that your new home would be the fire barrel!!! Hope you lowlifes enjoy the cold dark Thanksgiving coming up.

What a bleak and scumbag existence you little doggies live in your pickups and mobile homes. Your great leaders lost you the jobs and lowlife you used to enjoy doing a terrible job for the Company.

Your replacements have been hired, your union has been busted, and your putrid lives are ruined. Yippeokiaaa girls!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cowboy predicted this all last summer and the smart asses on here couldn't even see what he was trying to tell.

Scumbags like the Red and Foster et. al. said we couldn't do it and said the thing would never reach winter!!! Seems pretty cold to this old Cowboy. How you two bar room lawyers think it's going? Your jobs have been taken...the Board will not be ruling in the favor of you :shit:birds.

Good luck little doggies with your life. I had promised to bend a few of you over the firebarrel and throw your dresses over your heads but your not even worth the effort.

I do Gunwork, I'm a hired gun and I warned you I would ruin your life!

Love ya Scumbags,

The One and Only Cowboy!

This guy needs a life.

You sure hit the nail on the head there! He is in his own dream world. At this point ohfl has lost. They have all but no business left, and they probably wont make it much longer. The vp's self centered, self serving attitude destroyed their daddy's life long work. They wasted more money trying to **** over the teamsters than they would have spent with a fair contract.

Mistakes happen, I understand that. Just try to use another way to express yourselves without using the "S" word please.

The real sad thing is that probably 75% of the people on the roads have no idea that the drivers of the OHFL trucks are on strike, and that these "drivers" are not regular employees. So when they do stupid things, it reflects back on you, and other drivers out here. Can't change it, but it's true. Continued good luck. I have to drive with them every night over the big hill.

We have hired a few new drivers and the rest of us are working very hard lately. As for trailers, I guess you guys are helping out a little. We have not had many shortages lately. Thanks.
My dog has a tail. No one that I know of in California is telling tales.

Yea right!