1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Republicans Plan To Make Schiff Testify In Public

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Keepingon, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ho...n-impeachment-inquiry-call-him-a-fact-witness

House Republicans plan to call Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff as one of their first witnesses in the impeachment inquiry against President Trump following the adoption of formal rules for the investigation, claiming he is a “fact witness” due to his office's early involvement with the whistleblower whose complaint sparked the proceedings.

A source familiar with Republicans’ strategy moving forward in the impeachment inquiry confirmed to Fox News on Monday that GOP members plan to call Schiff, D-Calif., for questioning -- even if they are unlikely to succeed.

Bet this hearing gets some high ratings. :19:

2. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:

jimmy g likes this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    If this is a game of chicken Schiff and these leftists are playing everyone needs to remember one thing, President Trump, AG Barr, IG Horowitz or Us Attorney Durham haven’t played one card yet.

Haters want a war with President Trump I believe that is what they will get.

jimmy g and kboomarang like this.
  4. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Key words " even if they are unlikely to succeed."
    The minority party in the house sucks hind tit.

5. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Like in the senate? You and your leftist pals are making a colossal mistake, I’ve been watching this stuff since Nixon just like you.
    (Except I have sound judgment)

6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

7. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

The left wrote it into the "rules" that they have the right to veto any "witnesses"

Sure this one would get "vetoed"
    Thus, I would call Schiff to testify every single day

8. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Schiff is on record for recently saying of witnesses “ their refusal to testify is obstruction of justice “

He has even threatened to use obstruction of justice as a charge for impeachment against Trump.

What’s the odds that it’s ok when he refuses to testify ?

9. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    buffalobill likes this.
  10. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:

every post magoo makes, i imagine Frank Reynolds saying "hey, hows a taste of the good life, you sack o sheet!"

kboomarang likes this.
  11. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Things are humming along great in America employment, stock markets ect. the democrats are doing absolutely nothing to help.
    This proves all lefties do is ruin stuff.

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Alinsky dedicated his book, Rules for Radicals- to Lucifer.

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history… the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

https://eaglerising.com/saul-alinsky-dedicated-his-book-rules-for-radicals-to-lucifer/

Hillary was a Student who worked for Alinsky. Obama studied his work.

13. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Democrat Propaganda AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Since Schiff is a material witness to the beginning of this sham, he would of recused himself if he had any integrity, but he doesn't have any. Plus, who else could run a Soviet style of court like this? The Republicans should demand that Schiff and the so-called whistleblower either testify, or there will be no further cooperation due to the lack of cooperation from those two.
    Skipping over their own crimes is what the Dens have been doing since Trump was elected and these sham investigations started, so the Repubes need to put a halt to all of it until we know the Schiff/whistleblower connections.

jimmy g and Rastus like this.
  14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    The House Repubs can’t. I believe the Senate will dismiss this sham in a jiff.

Plus, Horowitz and Durham are coming...

Northern Flash, Bubba74 and Keepingon like this.
  15. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Don't hold your breath wrating for those reports to come out. They have been coming for what seems like five years, and every week it's "a couple more weeks". Very frustrating.

And since the Repubes in the house want Schiff on the stand, if he refuses, why should anyone else have to testify or even continue forward with this sham? He is a witness and needs to answer questions that are pertinent to the inquiry going forward. If he isn't forced to testify, the entire sham should be frozen due to pieces of the puzzle missing. If he doesn't have to testify, our entire system is a farce.

jimmy g likes this.
  16. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

like the big puzzle piece as to what crime did he commit?

buffalobill and Rastus like this.
  17. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Yep. We've asked our leftist mouthpieces on here multiple times as to what the specific crime is that Trump has committed, and they dodge it every time.
    They have no crime, this sham is just tax payer paid campaign rhetoric for 2020.

buffalobill and Rastus like this.