Yellow | Reset

Fr8holler

TB Regular
Credits
Hopefully as part of the new agreement the company will insist on implementing the reset rules as enjoyed by the rest of the trucking industry. It would help solve their supposed absenteeism problem and allow those of us who want , to work more and make more money. A lot more money. Like 300 dollars a week in some cases. The reset is federal law , time to get with the program.

A boss once asked me why I only worked four days a week. I told him I hadn't figured out how to live off three.

The reset only cuts more jobs, can you see the problem with overtime on the dock at 309. You work 70 hours a week now, that is almost twice the amount of a 40 hour work week, that the road never seen. WTF get your self checked out . Want to make more monies go to UPS, and than you can vote to raise your business agents pay, because you will get a raise so should they .

A boss once asked me why I only worked four days a week. I told him I hadn't figured out how to live off three.
Remember bother no body has you by the balls unless you want them too.!!!!! Proud to be a teamster:nut_kick::biglaugh:
That post says it all.You should work in my barn we would have terminal manager hiding under his desk LOl.

reset don't work like it use to. must have 2 periods of 1 am to 5 am off, so you could take 48 hrs to reset. also can't reset but one every 168 hrs.so you will not have any more hrs to work . if you gain a day this week you will lose it next week.

Hopefully as part of the new agreement the company will insist on implementing the reset rules as enjoyed by the rest of the trucking industry. It would help solve their supposed absenteeism problem and allow those of us who want , to work more and make more money. A lot more money. Like 300 dollars a week in some cases. The reset is federal law , time to get with the program.

The reason the union decided against the 34hr restart was because some big terminals have Hog boards. Jr drivers weren't getting any work.

I'm with YRC slave on this one, I study more about trying to be home more than working more. Life's too short to spend it all at work.

That will never fly with the INT.We recap so that our junior brothers can also make a living.it's not about you.It's we and us .All the horses pull the wagon

That will never fly with the INT.We recap so that our junior brothers can also make a living.it's not about you.It's we and us .All the horses pull the wagon

Yes but some of the horses are pulling north and some are pulling south. That's the problem.

The 34 hour restart will kill road jobs...that is why the IBT did not allow it....also, the YRCW log audit system was not set up to handle it.
be careful what you ask for....then YOU can sit at home with 70 hours and nowhere to go!.....KK

The 34 hour restart will kill road jobs...that is why the IBT did not allow it....also, the YRCW log audit system was not set up to handle it. be careful what you ask for....then YOU can sit at home with 70 hours and nowhere to go!.....KK

Or get stuck in a flea bag hotel with no place to eat for 34 hours! Sounds like fun....NOT!

work more hours are you nuts ?? what 60-70 hours a week not enough ?? hell you must be like some of the O.T. Pigs at my barn work 60-70 hrs a week plus sign up to work on Sat. ?? WHY have a house ?? hell just put a camper in the parking lot !! no wonder the wife leaves them for a guy working 40 hours a week and is HOME more than a few hours a night , BUT more power to you ,by all means please work 70 plus hrs a week & Sat., this is what the company & union wants is to work us to death & not collect on pension !!