ABF | Residential delivery

Have one still unsafe should have been on our flatbed, but we’re down so many guys that safety doesn’t exist anymore….
When I get something like that I tell the customer if they want it they are helping....in a nice way of course... if they still don't want to help me I tell them "now you don't want me getting hurt here on your property?". That usually makes the light bulb light up...lol

When I get something like that I tell the customer if they want it they are helping....in a nice way of course... if they still don't want to help me I tell them "now you don't want me getting hurt here on your property?". That usually makes the light bulb light up...lol
Me being an attorney would say this is close to extortion.

I always called ahead myself to make sure they had help. Or access to a pickup truck so they could make a dock pickup.

Did they get it off? I don't understand how they expect you to get something like that of with a 56 inch liftgate. Best is the customer says yeah just put it up in the driveway.
I lucked out, his cousin owned a business with a dock & forklift…. But your right it’s next to impossible to get it off without breaking the whole thing down….