Yellow | Restroom use

Ok. Enough about this CRAP! If you just do your job you’ll never have any problems! Everyone has to go to bathrooms. It’s normal! But going again and again, same cycle, over and over isn’t normal! We all have seen the SLUGS and they need to be told off! Do your job and the normal use of bathroom visits would never be noticed! You won’t get pushed to perform better if you just got it done! And it’s not just about the bathroom boys club members. How about the dock worker who comes out of door 32 with a pallet and needs to put it into door 31. He’ll look to the right then go all the way around the dock, taken 10 minutes to get back to door 31. What a great job!!! And the yard jockeys that know a tractor needs DEF but look the other way. Then they pay wait time to driver and job security time to same jockeys to put in DEF?! Oh ya, lots of issues to deal with. But like I always say, DO YOUR JOB!

We **** off the dock Terminal manager is fine with it.
He must come from the East.
They put all our terminals next to waste treatment plants and mushroom farms and Menonites competing for title of who uses the fertilizer with the stench capable of making you yak fastest. I don't know if Turkey or chicken fertilizer is worst.
It's great in the humid summer months.
Punish before you get ideas like dumping off the dock. 10 hours of stench.

He must come from the East.
They put all our terminals next to waste treatment plants and mushroom farms and Menonites competing for title of who uses the fertilizer with the stench capable of making you yak fastest. I don't know if Turkey or chicken fertilizer is worst.
It's great in the humid summer months.
Punish before you get ideas like dumping off the dock. 10 hours of stench.

smell-meme4113a308513c1598.jpg
:chairshot:

Well it ain't roses.
Yep. The freight company owners went shopping for land. They said what is the cheapest most smelly piece of land I could possibly buy to put these bad Teamsters in for their whole careers?
Red Star got the lot by the county waste treatment facility. New Penn got the one near the stinkin' mushroom house farms.

And they never even got to file grievances on any of that.

i once told a supervisor i needed to use the bathroom, that said supervisor repeatedly paged me after about hmm 1 minute after i told said supervisor i needed to use the bathroom

needless to say when the vp of the company paid a visit i spoke up about said supervisor and well, some people in the room were not happy about it, well hire better supervisors, not my fault you do not hire professionals

if you want a good workforce, you have to treat your employees with respect, not ride them down with namecalling and micromanaging while they are being diligent attempting to make the company profitable

you hire punks, you get punk results

Nope, not any more. There's virtually nothing you can do to hang yourself . We've got a person who has turned a 53 around on someone's lawn, got stuck in the mud and then goes home when forced 2 hours by the terminal manager. The inmates officially own this place.
Agree , Inmates run the cell block !

fire the worthless one nope can’t , as weak as the teamsters
are they protect the worthless ... THEFT is a discharge
with hidden cameras rolling , while logged in and was to
be working ,,, two hours at a sporting goods store
,,,,,, camera caught it all ,, he was FIRED FOR THEFT
of TIME ,,, discharge done by the book ,,, Oh he’s back
never did hear the deal teamsters made with company

If the men's room too dirty tell them you self identify as a woman. You want to try that one. Thank the good lord I'm retired. I do still have my OLD Yellow ID and one Racing Stripe work shirt. Maybe they'd want me back. Awe shucks I dropped my hazmat endorsement.