Yellow | Results delayed until next week

How important is the profitability of your employer v. your work rules? Asking for premium work rules at the expense of your employers profitability is different from an employers' focus on profit at the expense of their employees how?

There exists a ton of middle ground. Problem is each side, too often thinks the other has too much.
Maybe your logic can explain the 10 to 25 road drivers on the clock waiting for hooks at Indy/ 324 every damm night? Oh , don't forget the little fact the co. created this bottleneck & the union told em it was gonna happen at the change hearing.you want me to give up more for mgt. decisions like this? NO WAY!!!

the other ltls O>R is good because they do more work with less people....................

bottom line go ask how many hooks per hour they do or bills on the dock compared to our big break bulks

.there biggest savings are legacy costs and the road drivers they fuel there trucks (one less teamster job) they make and break there sets (3 less teamster jobs) and work the dock in most cases (eliminating another teamster job)..equals 5 versus one..

welch said 10 or 15 years ago in Chicago ridge we have to many people doing those jobs 5 versus non union ltl has 1) ........they have profits because of a lot of factors they don't have the legacy costs we do....................... and they do more work with less people, some don't pay overtime I've been told......... some don't pay as much ,most if not all pay something for there insurance etc

Back the boat up, please. I came to work at ABF from Wilson trucking. Where I did not fuel the truck or work the dock. I also worked at O.D. back in the 80’s and I did not work the dock or fuel the trucks their either.

Maybe your logic can explain the 10 to 25 road drivers on the clock waiting for hooks at Indy/ 324 every damm night? Oh , don't forget the little fact the co. created this bottleneck & the union told em it was gonna happen at the change hearing.you want me to give up more for mgt. decisions like this? NO WAY!!!

Poor efficiencies are because of poor management decisions, contract constraints and some ****-poor attitudes on both sides of that dispatch desk.