SEFL | Retirement program

What changed? I never received my mailing and we haven't had meetings in a while now.

I heard the match was 50% up to ten percent now on 401k.

Agreed. After asking about, I was told that sefl isn't interested in keeping up with national carriers. Leaderships goal seems to be keeping up with Estes, Averitt, AAA, etc. last I heard, Estes IS a nationwide carrier.
Every Sefl service center is at a different pay rate based on what they think will keep drivers from leaving. It's not working outside of the Carolinas

Agreed. After asking about, I was told that sefl isn't interested in keeping up with national carriers. Leaderships goal seems to be keeping up with Estes, Averitt, AAA, etc. last I heard, Estes IS a nationwide carrier.
Every Sefl service center is at a different pay rate based on what they think will keep drivers from leaving. It's not working outside of the Carolinas
Additionally, I can work for Any carrier; whether it's nationwide or not

Ultimately the response will be "we think you are compensated appropriately; you can like it or leave it". Which is their answer to everything lol

Ultimately the response will be "we think you are compensated appropriately; you can like it or leave it". Which is their answer to everything lol

It is a driver's market and they're still thinking like the old ways when it wasn't. You can't keep drivers when you continue to pay $1.75 less per hour than your competitors regardless if they are nationwide carrier or not.