YRC Retirement ?

Discussion in 'YRC Freight' started by thermo, Apr 14, 2019 at 11:29 AM.

1. thermo

thermo Member

Is there any kind of retirement $$ allocated for in this contract proposal... Any change? Former 25 year Teamster. Working for Non and couldn't be happier..

2. Stringbender

Stringbender Active Member

Driver Since:
    We're so glad you're happy. Just remember, don't f*ck up or you'll be looking for another job. .lol

aztec warrior likes this.
  3. oneofus

oneofus Active Member

Read the contract if you're so concerned, otherwise read the contract and if that doesn't work
    Read the contract
    By the way, thanks for leaving and being happy wherever the hell you are now but YRC has 1 more assignment for you
    Come get the rest of these shitheads who hate it here so much and take em with you where the grass is greener and you all get together and
    Read the contract if you want to know something else you already know the answer to, if you're serious read the contract
    If you're meddling, read the contract and piss off you sorry piece of :shit:
    Does that answer your question
    If not read the contract and if you don't understand or can't find your answer
    Read it agan

DMAC58, clydesdale and aztec warrior like this.
  4. thermo

thermo Member

Why so much anger ..I think you all know the answer is '0'. Is that why your pissed and name calling.

5. oneofus

oneofus Active Member

Not angry at all, just saw through your :horseshit: like many others that come trolling every time our votes come around, you just proved my point, you say 0, you had the answer all along, you full of :horseshit: and wanna be sarcastic with our business then get all feminine when you get your answer
    Like I said earlier but before I tell you to Read it again
    Read where you would feel you're being called a name, which you were not, but if you read what I posted your panties would only be tied in a lot if you fell under the part where I said if you're trolling
    Otherwise read the contract Troll

aztec warrior and clydesdale like this.