Yellow | Retirement ?

thermo

TB Lurker
Credits
Is there any kind of retirement $$ allocated for in this contract proposal... Any change? Former 25 year Teamster. Working for Non and couldn't be happier..

Is there any kind of retirement $$ allocated for in this contract proposal... Any change? Former 25 year Teamster. Working for Non and couldn't be happier..
Read the contract if you're so concerned, otherwise read the contract and if that doesn't work
Read the contract
By the way, thanks for leaving and being happy wherever the hell you are now but YRC has 1 more assignment for you
Come get the rest of these :shit:heads who hate it here so much and take em with you where the grass is greener and you all get together and
Read the contract if you want to know something else you already know the answer to, if you're serious read the contract
If you're meddling, read the contract and **** off you sorry piece of ::shit::
Does that answer your question
If not read the contract and if you don't understand or can't find your answer
Read it agan

Why so much anger ..I think you all know the answer is '0'. Is that why your pissed and name calling.
Not angry at all, just saw through your bullshit like many others that come trolling every time our votes come around, you just proved my point, you say 0, you had the answer all along, you full of bullshit and wanna be sarcastic with our business then get all feminine when you get your answer
Like I said earlier but before I tell you to Read it again
Read where you would feel you're being called a name, which you were not, but if you read what I posted your panties would only be tied in a lot if you fell under the part where I said if you're trolling
Otherwise read the contract Troll