XPO | retraining how to drive again?

I had to do the course. Class work and driving skills. Here it was only those with strikes that had to do it. Yeah we got paid for it. So what ever. I would sweep trailers all day for $20+ an hour.

it's all good, our driver trainers with 1-7 years with this company and some accidents can show me all they know, i only have 40 years and 28 years here with no accidents, maybe just maybe they can show me something!!! all good, i really do not give a sh-- any more this is not trucking; it is just conforming to the upper management. let's just truck if the trainees say so ...........

it's all good, our driver trainers with 1-7 years with this company and some accidents can show me all they know, i only have 40 years and 28 years here with no accidents, maybe just maybe they can show me something!!! all good, i really do not give a sh-- any more this is not trucking; it is just conforming to the upper management. let's just truck if the trainees say so ...........

40 years and 28 here with no accidents... why aren't you doing the training? Lean is all about listening to the people that do the job right every day. Yup, you have role model written all over you.

40 years and 28 here with no accidents... why aren't you doing the training? Lean is all about listening to the people that do the job right every day. Yup, you have role model written all over you.
was told not quailified! i think I would not play their number game and hire all the warm bodies! but it is still all good