Yellow | Returning Employee

USFtrucker1

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know if there's anything in the contract about returning employees? I'm not expecting to get seniority back but was just wondering about pay scale or anything else?

Does anyone know if there's anything in the contract about returning employees? I'm not expecting to get seniority back but was just wondering about pay scale or anything else?

In the Chicago area, you can return, but,
Go to the bottom of the board.
Start at 60% of scale.
No health insurance for 2 years, unless you self pay.
Are a dock floater, which means you go to different terminals wherever they need you on a daily basis.
OT after 60 hours.
And must be triples certified in case they need you to do a road run East.

Wow, sounds like a great gig...never know where you're going, what you'll be doing or how many hrs you'll be working? And get paid much less than almost anyone that holds a CDL? Plus no insurance??
You would have to be some kind of idiot!
Start at 60% of scale.
Are a dock floater, which means you go to different terminals wherever they need you on a daily basis.
OT after 60 hours.

Start at 60% of scale.
OT after 60 hours.

How about West? (asking for a used car salesman)

Start at 60% of scale.
OT after 60 hours.
Are you sure you are not describing a non union company? von.

Lol I was the one being sarcastic!!
Look at yourselves. Yrc is the biggest joke in the industry and you guys just keep promoting the union?
The union is the reason We make a livable wage and have great health insurance. Our Central states pension fund is a train wreck . I'll be union til I die. Made a pretty good Living at it for forty plus years. The only reason the government can't Jimmy Hoffa's body is because They're using the wrong DNA.