XPO | Returning User's Soundoff

Are we not able to change the user title underneath our username yet? Or has this been disabled for the "new" forums?

DragRacer said:
Are we not able to change the user title underneath our username yet? Or has this been disabled for the "new" forums?
Just one of the baby steps being taken with the new board. Be patient, I'm sure most options will return in time. Welcome back.

scroodigan said:
a six pack of fresca and a bottle stress tabs ... and then a refreshing half pint of secret kool-aid recipe ... and a sack of slidersl
a sack of sliders? i think i'm going to be sick now :tongue0013:

:duh:
me too I'm back, had to reregister allover again lost all of the good post so i guess well have to start all over
and by-the way my pic for my avatar is gone and i cant reuse the same because its too big :wtflol: gives here :moon2: :mad:

dockboy said:
:duh:
and by-the way my pic for my avatar is gone and i cant reuse the same because its too big :wtflol: gives here :moon2: :mad:
just use mspaint (a winblows program) to resize it. or Jeff put a link up in the help forum to a website that automatically does it too.

Digital Import said:
just use mspaint (a winblows program) to resize it. or Jeff put a link up in the help forum to a website that automatically does it too.
how does one put up an avitar? I'm new to it all. help please

merlin5833 said:

Click on your user CP>Edit Avatar and it should guide you. Make sure your picture is within the guidelines.
The maximum size of your custom image should be 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

merlin5833 said:

Dockworker said:
Click on your user CP>Edit Avatar and it should guide you. Make sure your picture is within the guidelines.
The maximum size of your custom image should be 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

and if you still need help let me know i can help you with it.