Reverse Racism

Need to know a little more about situation before I can possibly give any advice? Most likely the HR Manager is Black in my experience at every large company.

There is no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism. The government calls it affirmative action and diversity.
I know. But say racism I think most people assume the minority employee is treated poorly. Experiencing the opposite. I guess they can just claim favoritism.

I dont bother with that crap.

I have my own limitations and work with whatever people is on the job. I dont give a damn.

But family sure as hell does. Dont bring any of them home to feed.

I know, delicate subject. Has anyone experienced this? Did you go to HR(lol)? Not many years to go, but wtf.
There is no such thing as reverse racism. There is only racism or no racism.
And the perpetrators of this crime accusing whites of being the only racists are actually white when they want to be white and Jewish when they want to be Jewish.
There is a Supremacy going on in this world but it is not white supremacy....it is the Chosen Ones...Jewish Supremacy.
All of the creators of these books are Jewish
Of course... that's big secret and nobody is allowed to talk about it.

b56f9640b43318d6.md.png

I know. But say racism I think most people assume the minority employee is treated poorly. Experiencing the opposite. I guess they can just claim favoritism.
It happens, but good luck gettin anybody in any position to do anything about it to believe it if your a straight white male

Anybody with skin darker than yours will just say “now yo ass know how WE felt the last foe hunnert years”

Only a hundred? More than that.

There are places around the USA a white boy cannot go into and expect to come out alive. Only the presence of the 18 wheeler saved the situation a few times.

I dont worry about that much anymore as I no longer give a damn, with one exception.

Television is filled with what I would consider diversity crap in impossible situations. I think they keep doing that on purpose to eradicate both the white and black from common life in our Society.

What bubbles to the top is either undetermined gender (A man? A woman? A It?) combined with racial situations that would have given rise to conflict pretty much automatically on the street.

Television has itself been eliminated for the most part. It has no value except in tornado season. And that is replaced by internet and cell based information in real time now.