XPO | Reviewed paycheck lately

longhauler35

TB Lurker
Credits
We are paying more and more these days for health coverage which I somewhat do not have a problem with. Sure we got back some of our 401 match. But what about our hourly wage. In 2008, we were making $23.55 per hour, now in 2011 we are still making $23.55. We are paying double for insurance coverage but we are still at the 2008 rate. What are you thoughts?:duh:

We can't really blame Con-Way for health care costs. Everybody is paying more, and it's going to get worse. It would be nice if we got a raise and/or some of our 401(k) matching back.

What are my thoughts....i think it sucks!!!!in the south it's the same way, still making the same as in 2008. And it;s still 2.05 less and hour than up north. The difference in the pay in one week would more than pay for my insurance. And dont forget we have to work 50 hours just to hit ot.....now do you agree with me.....it sucks!!!!!

Yep, we're at the same rate as 2008. And the only 401K contribution is the 3% every quarter. (that never left)

beerfd said:
Yep, we're at the same rate as 2008. And the only 401K contribution is the 3% every quarter. (that never left)

I just talked to a supervisor about that. Soon my 401k will begin coming out of my paycheck.

You guys out east make $1.45 more an hour than those of us way out west. WTF!!!!! I think that sucks donky @$@$. Rise in health care costs is bull #$#$. Con-way could pay for it if they wanted to. That being said, I still pay less to insure my family than any of my friends or family so I guess I should be grateful.

You guys out east make $1.45 more an hour than those of us way out west. WTF!!!!! I think that sucks donky @$@$. Rise in health care costs is bull #$#$. Con-way could pay for it if they wanted to. That being said, I still pay less to insure my family than any of my friends or family so I guess I should be grateful.

Dont raise your internet voice at us central guys for the choice that was not our control ..

My apologies, no ill will towards central drivers, very pissed off for along time about the different wage scales. Thank God I don't work for the old southern.

Based on the consistent take-aways we have experienced since long before our leaders capitalized on the economic downturn, the Southern and Western peeps will probably get what they have always wanted; a pay cut for the Central peeps. Then all will be happy.

This has got to be the most bi-polar post I've ever read... lol

My apologies, no ill will towards central drivers, very pissed off for along time about the different wage scales. Thank God I don't work for the old southern.

How about we they just average the pay and ..... We in the South will win!!

We were told the same thing at a meeting with the top brass, the hourly rate does not concern me as much as the difference in the o.t. Thing.just the o.t. Over 8 based on a 12 hour day(and thats just about the norm) in 1 day would pay my weeks insurance..............

Based on the consistent take-aways we have experienced since long before our leaders capitalized on the economic downturn, the Southern and Western peeps will probably get what they have always wanted; a pay cut for the Central peeps. Then all will be happy.

We're not wanting a pay cut for anybody...just a pay increase for us!

The drones at the crystal palace should have known that this subject would come into play when they merged us all togeather. Is it not the goal to make the most that you can, it must be, that is why it seems like there droping like flys moving on to greener pastures.....when talking to the higher up's and i mention central or western i'm told "theres no such thing as central or western we are all one", i say "not as long as there are so much differences in the three". No one wants less for you guys, we just want things to be more equal..............