XPO | Reviewed paycheck lately

class action suit.....start one up over it. Everyone should be paid the same under the same banner

Why is that???Last time i checked Fed Ex freight doesnt pay that way, they pay according to geographic area and location..their Chicagoland and other major city drivers make more than southern or less populated areas do...They feel these drivers are premium drivers see the traffic,obsticals and everyday BS they have to endure doing their job...I wish Con-Way would set the same type of scale....

Fed ex (american Freight) copied the whole conway operating plan.......so as I said, why do I care what fdx does. those out west and southern dudes that do not like the differences in pay and all......it is up to them.

Fed ex (american Freight) copied the whole conway operating plan.......so as I said, why do I care what fdx does. those out west and southern dudes that do not like the differences in pay and all......it is up to them.

It can't be too bad down here. DSR's from the former CCX keep transferring in.

Based on the consistent take-aways we have experienced since long before our leaders capitalized on the economic downturn, the Southern and Western peeps will probably get what they have always wanted; a pay cut for the Central peeps. Then all will be happy.

That's not what we want. We want a pay raise. We would never wish a cut on anyone..............but if they are going to take it our of your pocket and put it into mine, well, thank you. LOL

I hear ya, but alot of others bring it up constantly. Thats why I said what I said. Another thing popped in my head......with differences in pay due to cost of living or what ever their reason is, are the co-pays lower on the insurance?

Sometimes I think "How could they NOT read this" and other times, am pretty sure they have no interest.
They do read the stuff posted on this site, trust me. Drivers have been pulled into the office for things they have said in the past.