XPO | Revolving door moving fast..

I am with you on everything accept the last part ( Screw it ) look Management can Screw up all they want too we can't and should never knowingly do something they ask us to do knowing it would kill or cost another driver his life or job I am by no means defending the dumb people telling us to do dumb stuff but its up to us to make sure we go against them even if it gets us a stupid write up I would never ever forgive myself if I knew about something that was wrong and it killed a driver or cost him his job we just can not do that so yes I would challenge Management in a heart beat !!

Please edit this before a select few come on here and tell you that all rollovers are preventable and are driver error ONLY. Loading top heavy skids have no effect on the ride dynamics of a combination vehicle. The Laws of physics are moot. I don't know if you boys out east get those small narrow rolls of Avery Denison paper that weigh about 1200 each. Watched a FOS tell a guy to load all four up there because they fit perfectly. Do the math at 4*1200.. I was like why dude? In some sense you cant be too hard on them, they are under pressure to get their numbers as well, just like us, and they are only humans. Also watched people put those prefabbed concrete stuff on racks, at almost 3 grand..Sometimes Ill ask why oh why, others times I'm like screw it.

Why didn't you tell the guy taking it, that it was not safe? Maybe he would've fixed it

Thinking back to it that was the night my wife was cooking a roast beef with pototes and gravy.....all I could think about was dinner and getting home to desert afterwards. It worked out he's in a much better place he told me. He said was best thing that ever happened bc he would still be here.