XPO | Reward points...use 'em or lose 'em

vetran peddleman

FOR ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
For anyone who cares...if I'm not mistaken, any reward points that you might have banked need to be cashed in before 31 December 2015. After that date...I assume the program will cease to exist. I think w/ mw 48,842 points I'll be able to cash them in for a few movie tickets. Whip-dee-do!!!

Why do you assume? Why not wait and see? Have you read/heard something credible indicating this program will end?
You're right... my bad in assuming that his program will end. I just thought that when I saw on our employee portal that the points had to be used by the end of the year ... that it also meant that the rewards program was done too. Sorry! Never safe to automatically assume anything I guess.

You're right... my bad in assuming that his program will end. I just thought that when I saw on our employee portal that the points had to be used by the end of the year ... that it also meant that the rewards program was done too. Sorry! Never safe to automatically assume anything I guess.

It's only logical to assume the program will cease to exist, I remember about a week or so before the sale to XPO was announced I noticed the little postcards started floating around my SC with information on how to cash in rewards points. Coincidence? Maybe maybe not

How many points did it take to get a tv? And how many centuries did it take to earn them?
I don't remember the amount. It was a bunch. I was saving for a 40 inch, but pulled the trigger when we were bought. The tv was the first thing I purchased since the Sears points went away.