FedEx Freight | RFID Tags

big dog

TB Lurker
Credits
Useful Helpful or a huge waste of money so far. At first I thought they were going to be helpful but now lots of freight don’t have them on skids and I see more of that lately. Or not associated to delivery.

So far I don't see it helping. QR tags associated but none found on freight. Tags on freight not associated. Tags too big and not able to scan when wrapped on a pipe. Overhead scanning system in place for a year and not functioning. Someone needs a corporate award.

So far I don't see it helping. QR tags associated but none found on freight. Tags on freight not associated. Tags too big and not able to scan when wrapped on a pipe. Overhead scanning system in place for a year and not functioning. Someone needs a corporate award.
Just give the corporate rock head a raise with some stock options .

Actually they probably all bought stock in that company / system
to cash in on the big FedEx Freight
Technology purchase . :2437:

Yeah, what's with these absurdly large tags? I have to pull them out of a suitcase to slap them on the freight.

I miss the good old days when I would match the freight with the travel copy. A lot of miss loads and shortages from using the forklift computers at my center. But who cares I still make less than some of the competitors.