Richard Petty to Danica Patrick -- I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ... Let's Race!

I remember hearing a news report several years ago about an accident in North Carolina. There was a woman who drove the same route daily going to work. She always ran up to her exit in one of the left lanes & then cut across lanes to exit to keep from waiting in line in the right lane. Finally a man got fed up & bumped her as she cut him off. It wasn't especially a news worthy report except that the man that bumped her was retired NASCAR driver RICHARD PETTY.

Petty wrecked more cars in his last few years of racing than Danica ever will.He and his son have both popped off their mouths about Patrick,wonder if they would do the same about ethnicity or race???They are certainly not ambassadors of Nascar.Put Smoke and Patrick on the track with Kyle and Richard.

Petty wrecked more cars in his last few years of racing than Danica ever will.He and his son have both popped off their mouths about Patrick,wonder if they would do the same about ethnicity or race???They are certainly not ambassadors of Nascar.Put Smoke and Patrick on the track with Kyle and Richard.
Kyle especially, should know better. He's done plenty of things he didn't have any talent or business doing, racing and singing come to mind..lol.

Kyle certainly didn't have racing in his blood. The grandson that was killed was the one that would have carried on the family name in racing. I think his name was Adam. He hit the wall hard when the throttle stuck. I think it was at a Northeast track, Probably New Hampshire or maybe Dover.

Thats all Danica has to do is to give the old buzzard a tap,& send him into the wall or over on his top.
You know the NASCAR community would never let her forget something like that.
The interview I saw she said she wasn't going to let his remarks bother her.
My opinion that is the best way to avoid any future confrontations.

Richard Petty was the product of the best equipment to work with in his era, he also got alot of his wins at some questionable tracks...
Remember the last wreck Petty had that basically ended his career? The one at one of the road tracks?

Petty would suck if he was a driver in this era because he is a one foot driver, You have to be a two foot driver to compete in Nascar now, Danica would eat his lunch..

She is not a great driver but she is as good as any of the lower tier drivers in Nascar

8 wins, and finishing 3rd in points, I say he did just fine in NASCAR.
It took 30yrs to get 8 wins, and most of those he lucked into. He was OK at flat 3/4 mile tracks, if his car was excellent. I was at Dover in 95' when he lucked into that one..lol..and 1 other one but, I can't remember where, maybe Rockingham.

It took 30yrs to get 8 wins, and most of those he lucked into. He was OK at flat 3/4 mile tracks, if his car was excellent. I was at Dover in 95' when he lucked into that one..lol..and 1 other one but, I can't remember where, maybe Rockingham.

Still 800% more wins than Danica.

She is not a great driver but she is as good as any of the lower tier drivers in Nascar

Many of the "lower tier" drivers are actually quite tallented (moreso than many of the front runners) it's more about equipment, team, and allies than most care to admit.