Richard Petty to Danica Patrick -- I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ... Let's Race!

Go Daddy thinks they are getting their moneys worth...

...and so does Steward-Haas. Those cars are cheap relative to the checks the sponsors are writing. She could tear up a whole bunch of stuff and never win a race----as long as the checks keep coming in she'll have a ride.

36 starts, 9946 of 10553 laps completed (94.2%), 5 laps led

Win: 0 ( 0.0%) Average start: 30.1 Total Winnings: $3,411,110
Top 5: 0 ( 0.0%) Average finish: 26.1 (excluding bonuses)
Top 10: 1 ( 2.8%) DNF: 5

Not what one would call awesome but I wouldn't call her a joke.I dont think her sponsors think shes a joke.

36 starts, 9946 of 10553 laps completed (94.2%), 5 laps led

Win: 0 ( 0.0%) Average start: 30.1 Total Winnings: $3,411,110
Top 5: 0 ( 0.0%) Average finish: 26.1 (excluding bonuses)
Top 10: 1 ( 2.8%) DNF: 5

Not what one would call awesome but I wouldn't call her a joke.I dont think her sponsors think shes a joke.

For all the hype she's been receiving, I call those numbers a joke. The only reason Tony signed her is for the Go Daddy money.

I mean she's so awful, they hired Mark Martin to teach her to drive.

She was 2012 Nationwide series most popular driver, that's all she needs. Same deal in Indycar
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of hers, it's just that she represents what Nascar has become, and why I don't waste my money on it anymore.

If she's attractive she's marketable. She doesn't have to have enormous talent. Nascar is desperate to diversify. They want women and minorities. Patty Moise and Shawna Robinson had more talent than Danica, but were too far ahead of their time.

These events are hardly even races anymore. They are parades. Let's get a close up of that sponsor. And like any other sales pitch, the more handsome/beautiful the pitch person... the better they will sell it.

These events are hardly even races anymore. They are parades. Let's get a close up of that sponsor. And like any other sales pitch, the more handsome/beautiful the pitch person... the better they will sell it.

Nascar has definitely become a caricature of itself.

I got out of racing, I didn't have time for it anymore with work and kids and all, I still check it out some. The girl is cute, and I bet she can out drive any of you arm chair drivers, I would't even challenge her, although if I wasn't married to my beautiful readhead, I would like to take her for a test drive....when I was buying a car, to make sure it was a good handling car.

Pretty Lady

She's a pretty lady, she's good for NASCAR, that being said I don't think she has what it take's to be a NASCAR champion.:shift:

I'm pretty sure she couldn't win against a 76 year old driver who hasn't been in a race car in 25 years, either.

I'm pretty sure she couldn't win against a 76 year old driver who hasn't been in a race car in 25 years, either.

She doesn't have to win, she would just take him out and come on the radio and ask, what the hell just happened:LMAO: