ADuiePyle | Richmond va

We have to have someone here that can help you Sir .
I would say give the members a bit and I'll bet you get
some info soon .

Not positive on the numbers. Last I knew, around $31/hr. L/H is at the same rate. O/T after 45.
We do not do mileage pay on the ltl side. 2 choices of health care. Best to call the recruiter. They are straight shooters

The new Richmond terminal is getting ready to open soon I would think. They just had a hiring event Friday and Saturday. It’s right down the street from the OD terminal and used to be bex couriers or something. Place looks like it has about 50 doors or so, they were out there paving this past week. They got a snow scraper for trailers for the every 5 years we get enough snow to use one! Curious what kinda of area they’ll be covering, only two terminals in Virginia, Roanoke and Nova,

The new Richmond terminal is getting ready to open soon I would think. They just had a hiring event Friday and Saturday. It’s right down the street from the OD terminal and used to be bex couriers or something. Place looks like it has about 50 doors or so, they were out there paving this past week. They got a snow scraper for trailers for the every 5 years we get enough snow to use one! Curious what kinda of area they’ll be covering, only two terminals in Virginia, Roanoke and Nova,
Probably like pitt and ward, Richmond to tidewater up to Fredicksburg and west to Charlottesville.

Pyle will have 3 terminals. Manassas, Roanoke, and Richmond. Based on what our other terms cover, guessing within a 2 hr drive radius. Maybe less south.