Yellow | Right to Work

816cliff

TB Lurker
Credits
As I look around Our barn in Kansas City, Missouri I don't see much or hear much about proposition a coming up on the August 7th vote here in Missouri. Only a handful of people seem to be spreading the word about this cancer spreading to Our State. Right to Work as it is applied is nothing but a free ride for Freeloaders. Scabs enjoying hard fought for union benefits without having to pay for Their free representation. We can't let this become law in Missouri. just four weeks until this crucial vote takes place. Deadline for registration to vote on this is Wednesday July 11th. If You and Your family and friends don't get out and vote, an already hostile anti-union environment becomes magnified. Please talk to everyone You can.put Your vote no stickers on your cars, lunch boxes,etc. Count on one thing, the people who support this phony legislation will vote August 7th. For the sake of Our future make sure You and Yours Vote No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in a right to work state. Tx.
I don't know anyone who does not pay their dues.
Not at YRC anyways. It may be happening somewhere else.
The way this place is you would be singled out somehow if you didn't pay dues.
They would know. And you know what I mean. Cheaper than buying tires every month.
:17142:
(not that I would be involved in any retaliation. Too old for that crap.)

It’s the same fight that’s been going on since the beginning of time and that’s the fight to keep labor cheap. We fought a civil war over it and the losing team has regrouped and are fighting the same old fight just new tactics. Right to work for LESS !!!

Everyone looks to pay as little as possible for any commodity - whether it's electronics, air fare, fuel, automobiles, or yes, even labor. I'm sure you don't look for the highest price gasoline in your area when you need to fuel up. We all look for the best "deal".

Everyone looks to pay as little as possible for any commodity - whether it's electronics, air fare, fuel, automobiles, or yes, even labor. I'm sure you don't look for the highest price gasoline in your area when you need to fuel up. We all look for the best "deal".
Yeah People used bullwhips to find good deals on labor once upon a time now use laws such as right to work. Doesn’t make either right.

keep voting gop and you wont have to worry about right to work . you will be praying to work for fast service and no minimum wage

I'm in a right to work state. Tx.
I don't know anyone who does not pay their dues.
Not at YRC anyways. It may be happening somewhere else.
The way this place is you would be singled out somehow if you didn't pay dues.
They would know. And you know what I mean. Cheaper than buying tires every month.
:17142:
(not that I would be involved in any retaliation. Too old for that crap.)
I’m from Memphis Tn (write to work state) and you would be surprised at how many non-paying teamsters are working right next to you and getting the same benefit as yourself.

I’m from Memphis Tn (write to work state) and you would be surprised at how many non-paying teamsters are working right next to you and getting the same benefit as yourself.
The company loves the division.
They may think they get all the benefit.
But wait until it's time to deal.
Union will sacrifice a non payer first.
Money talks.
Just sayin.

Right to work is a great idea
coLaF0h.jpg

Different tools in the same tool box. Slavery is no longer accepted so more “humane “ ways to keep the working class down have been pursued.

No one who is ambitious is "kept down". Learning a different set of skills to be able to earn more is always an option for those who aren't happy where they are. It all depends on how much effort one wants to put in. Of course pissing and moaning is considered a "skill" by some. Afraid that "skill" doesn't get you much in life.

We’re discussing the broad concept of labor and right to work is the favorite “tool “ of the day to help reduce labors influence on wages as well as politics. To site an individual’s ability to rise above is an intellectual cop out. They’re are examples of individuals that have reached great wealth in every corner of the world. To say it’s possible is not the same as likely.

When right to work went to court, it was found that anyone under an existing contract could NOT opt out until that contract expired. So, if I'm correct, there are No YRC employees that were under contract when it came in, not now under union contract. April 2019 is a different matter unless extended.

New hires came in under right to work, but who applies to work there????