FedEx Freight | Rip Lme

Would be my guess . 400 trucks approximately 1200 employees. I would guess that their customers are scrambling to find carriers to haul their freight.

Not sure, by reading the article, that their back pay issues, and other dealings, has caught up to them?
http://www.freightwaves.com/news/breaking-news-400-truck-ltl-carrier-suddenly-shuts-down
Ya think?

"Numerous articles related to the Lakeville Motor Express bankruptcy suggest that the owners bankrupted the union carrier, resurfacing as a non-union carrier under LME and Finish Line Express brands. The NLRB ordered the $1.25 million in backpay to be paid starting within 60 days from April 30, 2019, or the amount would double to $2.4 million."

Yeah, just maybe...

Would be my guess . 400 trucks approximately 1200 employees. I would guess that their customers are scrambling to find carriers to haul their freight.
Coop Dispatch has stepped in and is handling all their customers shipments moving between Cedar Rapids, and Marion,IA, with same day service,and also offering last mile residential deliveries through their Patel Logistics and CORNY liftgate division.

Big in Minnesota and in some surrounding states. Beyond that I think they partner with other Carrier's for final mile. Not sure in that though

Big in Minnesota and in some surrounding states. Beyond that I think they partner with other Carrier's for final mile. Not sure in that though
When I worked there they interlined Estes and some other outfit from California. I pulled Estes set's 80% of the time.

The first I ever heard of Lakeville Motor Express was back in 2000 when they signed onto the ExpressLink partnership alongside Estes Express Lines, G.I. Trucking and TST Overland Express. LME got out after Estes bought up G.I. and migrated to The Reliance Network which included Canadian Freightways, Epic Express, Averitt, Pitt-Ohio, Land Air Express of New England and I believe Peninsula Truck Lines.

Lakeville Motor Express filed for bankruptcy under false pretenses a few years ago, stemming largely from an ongoing dispute with their 2 terminals represented by the Teamsters. The equipment and properties, with the exception of the two terminals under dispute, were sold immediately from one brother to another. LME Inc. opened as the new entity, and it's my understanding that several terminals were completely contract operated on behalf of LME. The Teamsters weren't stupid though, and a lawsuit was filed. The Teamsters won. And, conveniently, LME closes before they're obliged to pay.

If you ask me, someone's gonna end up in jail over this.