Road rage turns into fight of KNIFE vs SHOVEL (Only in Russia)

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
i think much of the chase was hilarious, and what fool DOESN'T bring a shovel to a knife fight.>???

looked like the guy got clocked pretty good.>!!

This kind of stuff plays out daily over there. Now and then I see similar behavior here in the States. I wonder how people generally seem to be so angry and unhappy, like the crappy economy is getting them down. Then we see so many of these videos from Russia and Ukraine where everyone has a dash cam and there are literally thousands of videos like this.

Looks like they are much more unhappy there than we are here.

This kind of stuff plays out daily over there. Now and then I see similar behavior here in the States. I wonder how people generally seem to be so angry and unhappy, like the crappy economy is getting them down. Then we see so many of these videos from Russia and Ukraine where everyone has a dash cam and there are literally thousands of videos like this.

Looks like they are much more unhappy there than we are here.

i was watching some tv show, i do not remember what it was, and all the details. but basically, it was a pyscologist(SP???), or other 'head doctor", that pretty much said that everyone is stressed out, either at home, work, school whatever, and when we are in our vehicles, it is to us, our "last domain" where we have control.

so when someone "invades" this space or domain, and after being already stressed out and on the brink of going postal, many do....go postal...