Holland | Road Screw

I don't know how long you have been with Yrc company's. But a promise of money is worthless. Because MOU will stop you from getting that big O LTL RAISE . come on your smarter than that!
Please clarify: Did they give us too little or Did they give us too much? I know the vote is over but I heard this from so many guys "they didn't give us enough but they can't afford what they gave us" huh? I guess I do sound smarter than that! : By the way I have only been with Holland for a little over seven years and I only worked at YRC when I was laid off from Holland the winter of 12-13. By the way I have had companies go out of business and turn off the fuel cards off when I was on the road and I have had companies throw us out to the curb and bring in non union drivers to take our places when we still had a contract in effect, I have been lied to and cheated and screwed out of money by lawyers and companies, so I guess I thought very carefully when I voted yes it was in my best interest at the time. If that previous vote a few years ago, when they tried to reduce pension payments, had gone the other way I might have voted no to fight to save the pension, but IMO that pension is just a black hole that is sucking up a hundred bucks a week and I am glad it's not sucking up two or three or four hundred. I have three older sisters and the middle one bitched about her job for forty years, every time I saw her for forty years! Why she never changed jobs, I have no idea, but now that she has been retired a few years she is like a totally different person...happy all the time! Maybe there is hope for all the angry people on here, finish your last few years and sail off into retirement smiling without a monthly pension payment but enjoying what you do have!