Roadrunner bought EFS

WRONGWAY

TB Lurker
Credits
Just curious why Roadrunner would buy Expedited Freights Systems!!! EFS is a small company based out of Kenosha, WI and only has a few terminals all in the same area as Roadrunner. So are they merging both together or keeping them seprate? I worked for them for just over a year and was not impressed with the company at all. I know they grown a bit more over the last 10 years and hopefully it was a good purchase.

Just curious why Roadrunner would buy Expedited Freights Systems!!! EFS is a small company based out of Kenosha, WI and only has a few terminals all in the same area as Roadrunner. So are they merging both together or keeping them seprate? I worked for them for just over a year and was not impressed with the company at all. I know they grown a bit more over the last 10 years and hopefully it was a good purchase.
They made a huge mistake buying EFS. They have lost money and market share. The private equity firm that owns RRTS did the diligence and was sold a bag of crap. Basically holding onto RFS just for reported revenue to help show RRTS as a growth company.