Estes | Rob and Edwin Estes net worth

Thats ten years ago!!!

Wonder if they stay at Motel 6 or Super 8, and this was in 1997. Three Quaters down on the page.

THE VIRGINIA 100: Profiles
today good old the terd is probly worth ten times that!!! plus they own everything! GI was not included in the mix then!!! It's funny how they compared how much the union reps made during our election last year in so.cal. and the highest paid guy was not even close!not even close to all the guys put to together!! :smilie_132:

today good old the terd is probly worth ten times that!!! plus they own everything! GI was not included in the mix then!!! It's funny how they compared how much the union reps made during our election last year in so.cal. and the highest paid guy was not even close!not even close to all the guys put to together!! :smilie_132:

The 2006 edition has them ranked 19th in Virginia with a net worth of 400+ million. Must be nice! :smilie_132:

you got a link for that

I did a google search on the top 100 trucking companies and the site which I can't remember said that they were ranked 19 largest for hire trucking companies. Just pull a google search and a lot of links will come up, I believe it was a transport topics article.:smilie_132: