Holland | Roll Call USF

Mustang why take shots at a fellow holland driver just because he doesn't think Holland is as good as the former job he had.I see your with Holland for a year and a half,so I guess you know all the history about the almighty USF.I also ran the road for redstar and there is no comparison between the two period, so I know where he is coming from...CRAZY

Mustang said:
tnt516, If you dont like Holland why not quit, they did not shut down redstar
Mustang you are correct to a point.Holland did not shut Red Star down but what maked everyone mad was the hiring practice used for the rehiring.The behind the closed door deals that were made puts the blame on the Teamsters,USF and Holland..Personally I put it all behind me now..When it all comes right down to it the workers are only numbers anyway with big business.

tnt516

i guess that when i went thru orientation the brain washing didn't work this company does what ever it wants and they say they care about us but they don't and the union is a joke. my point is that holland is the biggest non-union trucking company that is a union company .and all you guys better pay attion to this election cause what happened to redstar can happen to you. and you can see how you like having to do the same job for about 3 dollars less an hour and lose all the work rules that we fought for.

road man from portland maine 15yrs with red star but worked for all carriers at one time or other may have worked for some you people never heard of---lol-- sanborn express was my 1st job-- now run non union containers me. to nj--- retireing 3-01-07

peg leg said:
road man from portland maine 15yrs with red star but worked for all carriers at one time or other may have worked for some you people never heard of---lol-- sanborn express was my 1st job-- now run non union containers me. to nj--- retireing 3-01-07
Peg Leg,Good luck with retirement when you get to it.I saw some pretty interesting places up in Maine when I drove for LASCO.Neat shore lines and a lot of Mountains traveling North and West thru Maine.Retirement is going great for me.I am starting to get a lot of use out of my new camper.

DSCF0010.jpg
[/IMG]

Indianapolis Line Haul / Alternate Road Steward. I Would like to see more Road Drivers at the Union Meeting. I want to urge all of you to vote in the International Election. You will get your ballot in the mail. Vote for anyone YOU want, just vote.

Glad you checked in TC. How's frt in Na. TC have you heard any rumbling about opening a terminal in Jackson Tn.? Grizz from Memphis

I pulled a load on Wed. night that was built in Holland. I stopped in Danville to make a drop. The frt. was all dbl stacked. Most of it was floor loaded or on pallets and not wrapped and then dbl stacked on top of drums. Most of the frt was damaged. What happened to on time claim free service? I don't think Mr. "Z" would know Holland culture if it bit him in the A**.