XPO | Rollover halts traffic Semi-truck’s accident shuts down S.R. 95 for four hours

Quick clarification needed here, he is 29 and has worked for the company for 11 years. I thought you had to be 21 to be a driver with Con Way?
Qualifications

Possess and maintain a valid Class A Commercial driver's license.
Hazardous materials endorsement required.
Doubles/Triples endorsement required.
Must be 21 years of age or older. Forklift experience preferred

[quote author=DILLIGAF link=topic=80225.msg830442#msg830442 date=1274057071]
Quick clarification needed here, he is 29 and has worked for the company for 11 years. I thought you had to be 21 to be a driver with Con Way?
Qualifications

[/quote]

Regardless..It will be another terminated driver as this outfit will admit to no responsibility in any way when these things happen...damned unfortunate

Rat

[quote author=DILLIGAF link=topic=80225.msg830442#msg830442 date=1274057071]
Qualifications

[/quote]Doesn't mean he's been driving for the entire time. We have 18 and 19 year-olds working the dock.

yes i didnt think about that, he could have started dock, although i think 11 years ago, it was ALL DSR ran.....still a little confused how he worked there since being 18. anyways not really the issue here. How can Con Way be held responsible for the DSR driving off the road, over correcting, and losing it? I know the company passes blame alot, but I mean I dont see how they could be held responsible for his actions.