Politics | Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
Premium
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis followed through on his promise to drop off illegal immigrants in progressive states, sending two planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard on Wednesday.

A video DeSantis’ office provided to Fox News Digital shows the migrants deboarding the planes at Martha’s Vineyard Airport in Massachusetts.

"Yes, Florida can confirm the two planes with illegal immigrants that arrived in Martha’s Vineyard today were part of the state’s relocation program to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations," the governor’s communications director, Taryn Fenske, told Fox News Digital.
DeSantis is just too cool!

SuperCourse

Loyal Subject Of The GREAT MAGA KING
I took the ferry out to MV a few times back in my teen years, late 60's early 70's. Got a room in a boarding house to stay overnight. It was a magical place back then. Inhabited by rich and not so rich folks, but the rich were old money, not anything like the nouveau rich today. Out on the streets or the beach you would never know who was rich and who wasn't. I would never go back today, I prefer to remember it how it was.

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
Premium
I took the ferry out to MV a few times back in my teen years, late 60's early 70's. Got a room in a boarding house to stay overnight. It was a magical place back then. Inhabited by rich and not so rich folks, but the rich were old money, not anything like the nouveau rich today. Out on the streets or the beach you would never know who was rich and who wasn't. I would never go back today, I prefer to remember it how it was.
It sounds like a beautiful place just like California.

Jaloc

I used to really like Desantis but can longer support him after he pardoned those black rapists. The women who was a victim still alive said they were the ones who ***** her long ago.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Nowadays, you likely have to serve coffee and drinks during the day and sell your body by night. And by the way, keeping your young children hidden from these creeps would be highly recommended.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
I used to really like Desantis but can longer support him after he pardoned those black rapists. The women who was a victim still alive said they were the ones who ***** her long ago.
I admit that I don't know about that story, but I'm quite confident that there is much more to the story and why Desantis would pardon a "black rapist". Desantis doesn't make many (if any) mistakes.

Jaloc

I admit that I don't know about that story, but I'm quite confident that there is much more to the story and why Desantis would pardon a "black rapist". Desantis doesn't make many (if any) mistakes.
The woman who was 17 when she said she was *****, sat in a wheelchair and later told Gov. DeSantis and the Cabinet the **** did indeed happen, saying she was dragged from a car, had a gun put to her head and was told not to scream or they would “blow your brains out.”

“Y’all just don’t know what kind of horror I’ve been through for all these many years,” she said. “I don’t want them pardoned, no I do not, and you wouldn’t neither. I know (Robinson) called me a liar, but I’m not no liar.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ida-pardon-black-men-accused-****/2550190002/

SHAME OF DENSANTIS!! I will never vote or support this man ever again just like Mike Huckabee who pardons a black who ends up killing 4 cops.

These feckless coward Republicans always give in it's a disgrace.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock