Politics | Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

DCM_Doc

That’s far and few between with the DeSantis. Democrats are constantly doing foolish things and I mean constantly
I can attest that Huckabee did release some prisoners he should not have. He is a preacher & apparently believes in forgiveness, which is good to a certain point. However the prosecutors in democrat run cities don't even put lifelong criminals in jail anymore.

Bubba74

I live Here
AD FREE

Martha’s Vineyard Homeless Shelter Coordinator Lisa Belcastro melted down over the 50 illegals during an interview with the Cape Cod Times.

It’s the end of the world, according to Lisa Belcastro.

“The difficult challenges are — we have to, at some point in time they [illegals] have to move from here to somewhere else – we cannot, we don’t have the services to take care of 50 immigrants and we certainly don’t have housing. We’re in a housing crisis as we are on this island! We can’t house everyone here that lives here and works here!”

She continued, “We don’t have housing for 50 more people.”

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

CCXdriver

It looks like there are plenty of good Christians in Marthas Vineyard.

https://www.businessinsider.com/des...marthas-vineyard-locals-respond-kindly-2022-9

I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.
Matthew 25:35

SuperCourse

10% For The BIG GUY

She got "the vapors". :lmao:

Bob Rumson

The woman who was 17 when she said she was *****, sat in a wheelchair and later told Gov. DeSantis and the Cabinet the **** did indeed happen, saying she was dragged from a car, had a gun put to her head and was told not to scream or they would “blow your brains out.”

“Y’all just don’t know what kind of horror I’ve been through for all these many years,” she said. “I don’t want them pardoned, no I do not, and you wouldn’t neither. I know (Robinson) called me a liar, but I’m not no liar.”

SHAME OF DENSANTIS!! I will never vote or support this man ever again just like Mike Huckabee who pardons a black who ends up killing 4 cops.

These feckless coward Republicans always give in it's a disgrace.
Is this the Jamis Winston thing?

Bob Rumson

The woman who was 17 when she said she was *****, sat in a wheelchair and later told Gov. DeSantis and the Cabinet the **** did indeed happen, saying she was dragged from a car, had a gun put to her head and was told not to scream or they would “blow your brains out.”

“Y’all just don’t know what kind of horror I’ve been through for all these many years,” she said. “I don’t want them pardoned, no I do not, and you wouldn’t neither. I know (Robinson) called me a liar, but I’m not no liar.”

SHAME OF DENSANTIS!! I will never vote or support this man ever again just like Mike Huckabee who pardons a black who ends up killing 4 cops.

These feckless coward Republicans always give in it's a disgrace.
Sounds like it came by orders of the Clinton’s.

Keepingon

AD FREE

They could easily fit 50 at Obama’s mansion and 10 times that at the Kennedy compound.

Bubba74

I live Here
AD FREE
Considering that during Covid Barry was able to host a party for hundreds of his closest guests
John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Dwyane Wade arrive on Martha's Vineyard for Obama's  birthday bash | Daily Mail Online

Bring back the tent can fit hundreds of illegals

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE

Their lavish island isn't exempt from the illegal invasion. These are the same libs that have no problem with 10 million+ illegals invading our Southern Border.
If they were good little Libtards like they claim to be, they'd let a dozen or so of the illegals bunk in one of their 9 unused bedrooms at their Martha's Vineyard mansions.
I find this hilarious.
Kudos to Desantis.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks